The Whistleblower complain has been declassifed

Agreed… The are inclusively all complete BS…

3 Likes

:rofl:

Carry that water brother. :+1:

1 Like

By all means then provide the poof of same if you’re going to make the claim.

Simply stating facts. Can you show otherwise?

Maybe they should broadcast late night US television in Ukranian so he would know Orange Man Bad…Always.

:orange_book:

I can, yes. But for the true believers it’s a worthless exercise. Some people are simply okay with this behavior from the President. They’ve placed a man above the good of our country. There is no coming back from that one.

1 Like

Then get after it and make your case.

No need. Trump proves that all by himself. I get it. You’re okay with what he did. Just admit it and move on.

1 Like

Water will often be all that is needed to remove smears an many surfaces.

:potable_water:

I love how Trump suddnly is providing EVERYTHING reagrsing thie incident that democrats are asking for. What happened to their stonewalling strategy?

Did you not read my post?

Okay.

Trump’s ability to thwart propaganda and still perform policy gold is magnificent to behold.

:put_litter_in_its_place:

1 Like

Yes and all I can see is that you can’t make your case so you punted.

Please, show me to be in error by making your case.

Hey guys remember just like 3 to 5 days ago this was all fake news and there wasn’t even a whistleblower now we are already at the “technically not illegal” phase

3 Likes

No- that’s called being objective.

Yes, that debt growth is truly magnificent. The expansion of government has been stellar! Woo Hoo!

1 Like

:rofl:

Keep carrying that water brother. You’re doing a heck of a job.

1 Like

And once again you simply show you can’t make your case. Carry on.

I’ll carry on…it is easier on my back than carrying water like some here are opting to do.

Just admit you are perfectly okay with what Trump did, and move on. It is okay to say that you’re not bothered by Trump asking for a personal favor from the President of Ukraine that would help his election chances and damage his chief political opponent. That he would assign his personal attorney as the point man for this already debunked farce of a conspiracy theory. You are fine with the President of the United States using his considerable power and influence for personal gain. That this is the bar you have established and it is just the bees knees with you. Admit that it doesn’t matter, because it was your favorite politician doing it, and that is all the matters. Placing a man above the good of the country. Ethics, integrity, the rule of law all be damned.

6 Likes