The Whistleblower complain has been declassifed

Court fight from who?
Trump said he was going to declassify it.

He says a lot of things. It’s generally fair to assume when his lips are moving he is lying.

You don’t get it. No matter what Trump does he’s guilty. If he does nothing, he’s guilty.

You need to find something closer to reality for your argument.

You need to support your contention if you can.

How were the votes in the senate already counted without so much as an impeachment hearing in the house much less conviction and trial in the Senate?

Cite your source.

Yes, everyone is just picking on poor Donald. This definitely isn’t part of the consequences of rampant lying, willful ignorance of basic facts/reality, and consistently going out of his way to govern in the most corrupt, self serving manner possible.

I’m reminded of the tune from the 70’s advertising paper mate pens.

“Rage on Brother Rage On”.

I’m not ready for a adult to be President, what will we do without Twitter rants during fox and friends.

1 Like

On what date was the aid released? On what date did the ICIG notify congress of the whistleblower complaint?

The aid was released on the 12th. The report wasn’t released until two weeks later.

We have the actual letter… The ICIG sent a letter to the HPSCI on September 9th notifying them of the whistleblower complaint and the Acting DNI’s refusal to forward the complaint…

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6422139-2019-09-09-ICIG-Ltr.html#document/p1

2 Likes

Oops! :+1:

Those pesky facts!

2 Likes

You asked when the complaint was released to congress, that happened in the last 48 hours.

The Ukrainian president said there was no pressure and no quid pro quo.

They was doin an audit!

As I have said before, I sure, sure hope they have stacks of audit reports and backup material for this audit… The house is going to subpoena all of it as well as those who supposedly were auditing the aid…

The HPSCI was notified of the complaint on September 9th… The date is just after the letterhead and a little right of center…

Is it just a coincidence that the “audit” or whatever the excuse is today, was completed just a few days after the HPSCI was notified?

According to you that is. now, show that the timing was anything more than a coincidence if you can. Show someone responsible for the audit stating something supporting your contention if you can.

That will be trivial… A first year law student should be able to issue subpoenas for all the audit work products and the testimony of all those working on the audit…

Technically not illegal right?

Then when you you complete your first year get right on it.

1 Like

Not illegal by any stretch unless you can show otherwise.