The wall vs. toy airplanes

DHS own statistic prove that wall are not effective at reducing drugs or illegal entry.

No wall is going to be 100% effective. No drone is going to be 100% effective. No border agent is going to be 100% effective. Put them all together and you have a heck of a better chance of being a lot more effective than any two of them together.

I love the way if you disagree with someone politically you try to personally rip them. Classic lib. How many times have I done this to you? Oh yeah. I remember now. Zero.

Two of those thing are not going to be cost 50 + billion dollars and 6 + billion dollar a year to maintain.

Correct. They are about 90 percent effective according to DHS.

How much will it save? Prison space, education, public assistance, health care? Have you done that calculation? It may be a net savings.

little to nothing because it wont stop people from crossing it will only slow them down.

If you want to stop people from crossing you shot them that is really the only way. Anything else is simply about saving time for border agent to arrest them.

You are factually incorrect. According the DHS, illegal border crossings have been greatly reduced in areas with effective barriers.

Looks like fat donald will declare a national emergency to save face.

https://twitter.com/msnbc/status/1086396483446996992?s=21

A blast from Donald’s past.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/733974704445358080

1 Like

This is only pointing out exactly what you did. You compared top tier drone technology to “toy airplanes”
That is a common, lame strategy.

Had nothing to do with politics.

And instead of addressing that, you fake a punch to the gut and pretend it’s a personal attack.

1 Like

I wasn’t calling you a con. I meant that using words like that (drone v toy airplane) is s classic way of pulling a con. A scam.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Fat Hillary and most of the libs agreed with him. Until he won the election that is. Ever wonder why they changed their minds?

Womp womp.

Not a problem. I try like heck to stay away from the personal stuff and I definitely am a little too quick to complain sometimes.

Excellent analogy. He does this frequently.

He certainly does. One of his many, many, many flaws. Thanks for noticing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s a feature, not a bug.

1 Like