The wall vs. toy airplanes

Tunnels don’t count in wall statistics.

Literally the top story on drudge right now:

It seems some faithful believers in magic wall don’t actually read these stories because I believe if they did they’d have be presenting realistic solutions instead of fantastical ideas.

A group of 376, including nearly 200 minors, was arrested.

The largest single group of asylum seekers ever to cross into the U.S. tunneled beneath the border wall near San Luis, Arizona, on Monday, voluntarily turning themselves into Customs and Border Protection, according to the agency.

Migrants can be seen marching toward Border Patrol agents by the hundreds, according to video obtained by ABC News. Smugglers dug a series of seven holes, only a few feet long beneath the steel border fence, with hundreds going beneath the wall and a smaller number clambering over it, according to CBP.

The bolding is mine. Asylum seekers got some shovels, dug under the wall, crossed, and turned themselves in.

Links for what? Proof that a Trump tweet is not truthful?!?

Ladies and gentlemen: please refer to every tweet Lyin Don has authored for reference. Better?

Sure they do. It’s just one of the many way to circumvent the wall but I understand why you would want to ignore them

Hillary lost bro, get over it.

Whatever Bozo Twitters, you can bet the opposite is true.

He’s a liar and a cheap con man.

We don’t imprison families in America.

What next, are you counting commercial planes that fly over? LOL!

I love how the OP refers to top tier drone technology as “toy airplanes”. Classic con.

Wwwwwhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa?!?!?!?

I thought trump said walls were 100% effective!!! What if they would have had some tech to help them identify subsurface movement?

It takes less then 15 mins to bypass border wall with tool from a hardware store.

You aren’t? Why not? Many illegal immigrants fly into the country.

Shovels. Oh my! :joy:

In over crowed facilities. Then they are released into the general population. But it doesn’t happen nearly as much in areas with decent barriers. Because the barriers work.

This isn’t rocket science. Any way past the wall counts against it’s effectiveness but I understand why you’re trying to ignore that fact.

And I understand why you need open borders.

Wall wont stop people from coming to America.

Apparently most illegals do not know this. Because in areas where we have a good wall, Illegal entry has been drastically reduced. I won’t let the facts get in the way of your opinion though…

Dude thinks he is breaking through Trump’s Wall with a screwdriver! LOL!