The wall vs. toy airplanes

I’m with the Democrats on this one. I think we shouldn’t have a wall, that way terrorists can come and go as they please. Better yet, just go with Cortez. No ICE either.
Open Borders! Let those drugs come in!

I’m going to start to learn my Spanish right now. It’s already the second highest language in America. Soon it will be the first.

For English please press 1. For Spanish please press 2.
I think that those Recordings are Racists! It should say for Spanish press 1. and English 2. Racist Recordings!

Toy? I beg to differ.

https://www.amazon.com/FlyByCopters-Thermal-Surveying-Mapping-Quadcopter/dp/B06W2KT6BC/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=drone&qid=1547862864&sr=8-1

Fair enough. But they can’t protect the border. As the commercial says. They are security monitors, not security guards. They stop nothing.

Of course, but they can alert the operator to what is happening on the ground who can then take appropriate action. It’s only one piece of the puzzle.

My exact point. They can tell us we are being invaded, but they are powerless to stop it. If the invaders are not prevented from entering, they will be released into the population. The flying robots do nothing without a barrier.

I bet the Democrat Politicians bought tons of those copters from Amazon.

Amazon was one of the Lobbyists that the Democrat Politicians were meeting
with on their second vacation down in Puerto Rico.

I heard in his younger days when he was slimmer women would look down and say “nice brain” after he passed

Can’t save that face. “Look at that face”.

Tents were good enough for our criminals… Why not illegal immigrant criminals.

Perhaps trump will announce a national emergency and stop taking asylum app… That would be cool

Then you most definitely are on board with Trump’s company using illegal immigrant labor… right?

And your “barrier” is easily defeated by a ladder and shovel. Who knew?