The #WalkAway "phenomenon"

The point of the article was not to say there were no people who have walked away.

The point of the article is that bots and trolls, and discussions about the “movement” itself have been used to make the HASHTAG go viral, and give the appearance that the movement is big RIGHT NOW.

When there is zero evidence it’s even a movement, let alone a big one.

1 Like

He once posted 4 links as supposed proof of his point. I read all four and none of them made the point he thought they did or bolstered his argument. I asked him if he had read them and understood them. He basically said no he hadn’t, and didn’t care, the title was good enough.

His links are crap. He doesn’t read or watch them himself, why should anyone else waste their time on them?

2 Likes

:joy:

That actually says a lot.

…and here he is admitting he didn’t watch the video he linked to.

Why should anyone waste third time on your links when you don’t waste any time on them?

@NebraskaFootball
@TommyLucchese
@adroit
@MidwestIndy

2 Likes

I missed that one. No kidding. What in the world man?

Useful idiots are always a part of a good propaganda strategy.

For instance, some people will repost videos based on a headline when the actual content is humiliating for their cause. ahem

3 Likes

Holy cow…I hope you didn’t spend too much of your valuable, intelligent time conjuring up this response? This is another lib voter and not a Russian bot…and that’s all I’ve got to say about that. :sunglasses:

I didn’t…and why should I? This is an example of who is voting D? :sunglasses:

My reasoning for posting this example is that you would KNOW that it isn’t a Russian bot.

Now don’t tell me that I assumed wrong?

Concentrate on the dialect. :sunglasses:

No, she isn’t a lib voter - she explicitly said so in her video. She didn’t vote for Obama either times. She’s not affiliated with any party. Quit posting completely untrue things.

2 Likes

They better create fake walkaway type stuff. As crazy as Trump is they’re gonna need every lie/fake story they can push.

Maybe you should watch the ■■■■ you post first and generally read more.

After your “I’m a proud white nationalist” thread one would think you’d understand this.

1 Like

Did you read that?

What did I say?

I said “bots AND trolls”.

You think everyone who posts on YouTube is on the up and up?

Wonderrover

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hoo boy that’s some good stuff there.

:laughing: :joy:

It’s not surprising that most of the "WalkAway testimonials are fakes. One of the reasons why it didn’t ring true was because people were allegedly leaving the D party in droves for… the party of Donald Trump?

Made no sense. Now we know why.

Yeah. That was always my big question… walk away to what?

My guess was to not voting.