The Visionless GOP

The government has a responsibility to fix what the government broke.

Let’s go Brandon. :wink:

1 Like

There’s no qualifier about first trimester. The question was, “Roe v. Wade: Should the Supreme Court … keep as is/overturn it.”

CBS poll. That says it all. They presumed that people known what Roe does. Most people simply believe it makes abortion legal. But if you ask the question in relation to restrictions, you won’t find numbers near 64% (61% actually) in favor of abortion unless it is restricted to the first trimester … 13 weeks into a pregnancy. Roe puts that limit at viability … about 24 weeks. only about 35% of Americans approve of second trimester abortions.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-news/articles/2021-06-25/ap-norc-poll-most-say-restrict-abortion-after-1st-trimester

He’s vanilla. Stirs no emotion.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

The “GOP” didn’t do anything with Roe.

1 Like

Bogus polling. They sure as hell don’t want abortion up until nine months. And the public doesn’t understand the legal/constitutional argument. All that polll says is “don’t upset the apple cart and make me think about this”.

Sure, now realize the fight is in state politics, not federal and deal with it.

The GOP has a vision. They’re just too cowardly to tell the people what it is. They know they can’t win elections telling people their actual plans.

5 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

this is correct

Parse the results any way you like, but the majority believe it is the woman’s right.

Same reason Kasich from Ohio can’t win. They are bland good old boys.

1 Like

And I suppose you know what that vision is. Why don’t you let the rest of us in on the secret?

Do you know the secret plan too?

In the first trimester … 13 weeks … not 24 weeks (per Roe.)

Yet you libs are screaming your heads off about States trying to set the limit at 15 weeks as being extreme.

1 Like

There are extremists on both sides of the issue. I’d be fine with 13 weeks with exceptions for health of mother. We waste all this time and energy arguing if it’s moral or not instead of doing everthing we can to make them as few as possible.

1 Like

yep.

Here ya go:

Reactionary. Roll back.