THE VIEW...can you believe!

Thinks she does not have TDS, and can’t even hear about good news job for minorities without completely losing it…

So, true…

1 Like

Yep … I thought it was.
Interesting that you view women as dogs.

How about Congress and Trump have completely failed to do anything about health care. Or maybe the middle class tax cut no one noticed except the upper crust. Or how about the lack of wage growth for working Americans. Or maybe the massive deficit that is only getting bigger. Or Congress and Trump can’t seem to do anything about DACA.

most conservatives first instinct is to be violent, especially towards women…

1 Like

makes you just want to go and put on a mask and throw feces at jewish owned trump supporting coffe shops doesnt it?

Woah there, I made a joke, relax rabid lib hater/troll.

the only thing i hate is hate

Or talk about policy.

But hey, if throwing feces is your thing have at it. You’ve got good American loving MAGA hat wearing company.

And CNN.

/tenchars

Wages growth for those continuously employed was great last month, So many people reentered the labor market at entry level wages, it’s slightly masking the rise in wages.

I’m Sorry John McCain lied about his health care vote.

The deficit and debt has been predicted to rise at this time and through 2035 for decades. You guys never cared before.

Yea, that whacky Pirro got her ass kicked.

What a ■■■■■■■ liar she is as well. “GDP is going to 4%” LOL!

Someone should have stood up, walked over and bitch slapped her for being such a bald faced liar.

The mirror must be torture for you, you are full of it.

Liberals are violent people… Actually, we do have record employment of minorities and women…

no she didn’t. she got screamed at by an unhinged leftist

heres why you look stupid today

they are indeed!

pirro tossed out some real positive stats and that triggered the beast they HATE that theres such a good economy

at least Whoopie help the judges book sales…

the mirror? it sure is. if i dont drop these 15 lbs i been dealing with since thanksgiving i will flip

ha. i bet!

in fact i am getting a copy.

wish i had it for the beach

LOL!

The Atlanta Fed said 4% several quarters ago and conservatives got all hot and bothered. Then what happened?

What happened?

C’mon, you remember!

That’s right, barely 2%.

LOL!

LOL!

You got PWNED!