THE VIEW...can you believe!

Ya know, Joy Behar & Whoopie Goldberg are two of the rudest and most disgusting women I’ve ever seen in my life. They are very rude to their program guests at every turn. Here again is another double standard from the Democrats!!!
They are always complaining about “Hate, Haters,etc”. Yet, they are the FIRST TO DISPLAY SUCH HATE". Neither of those women know what they are talking about, or any of the other hosts.
They treated Judge Jeanine Perriro with such HATE TODAY. They definitely need to learn to manners. Perhaps Disney can pay for them to go to Manners School.

2 Likes

How is this a political discussion?

1 Like

Article on the subject here:

Pierro came looking for a fight and got one.

SHS is more disgusting IMO.

Actually, it’s hard to believe these women outdid how disgusting Hillary is, but they beat that milestone by a mile.

Come on now, don’t be shy, don’t hold back, tell us all how you really feel!

Pirro does nothing but slobber all over Trump. The View hosts didn’t let her get away with it. Good for them.

Here are both parts of her appearance.

1 Like

Pirro got her ass kicked. Lol!
Pirro was not happy that Ana Navarro was there. Ana (the Nicaraguan firecracker) lit her butt bigly. Lol!

2 Likes

On Fox, she can rant unchecked. On The View, she had to hold back her inane comments. Aw, too bad.

Whoopi is just mad someone stole her eyebrows.

Libs have a serious spokesperson here in ‘whoopie’. They are always going on about how THEY are so educated. Hahahahahahahaha…

Hey I gots nothin againt high school dropouts… but seriously… thinking she can debate judge Jeanine just by using the strength of her arrogant liberal bluster?

Libs best.

1 Like

Angry black woman?

I take it you didnt see the show today. Have you not been listening to Hannity’s talk show on the radio?

Certainly glad you Right Wing nutters monitor all the Left Wing nutters and then come here to give us daily updates.

Saves people like me from having to invest any of my precious time watching garbage like The View.

I just come here to Hannity.com and get the Right Wing Readers Digest condensed version of what I missed.

What did the “Judge” think she was walking into by going on that show?

:smile:

You know nothing about libs. Absolutely nothing. And Pirro loves to mouth off how much she knows about legal matters. But it’s people like her who have to boast about their credentials that have none. She’s a nothing burger who nobody with any intelligence takes seriously.

1 Like

Angry latina woman as well. Pirro got pwned.

1 Like

Sometimes I forget you people are old even relative to me.

3 Likes

Pirro should be our Attorney General. Get rid of do nothing Sessions!

Watch it. I’ve got a crush on Whoopi and Rosie O’ Donnell. Mama June from Honey Boo Boo ain’t bad either.

1 Like

Pirro should be on The View more often so she can get her ass deservedly whipped like that.