THE VIEW...can you believe!

The power button on my TV remote makes me feel like a god. Someone saying something I don’t want to hear, I just lift a finger and they vanish.

She’d clean out that dirty FBI of ours@

Love when Whoopi cut her off. Would have loved to see what happened backstage.

They scare you?

Doesn’t sound like it from the article. Obviously I didn’t see it. I’m a man.

1 Like

Serious question for OP. Why do you watch them?

1 Like

That’s one person I would enjoy smacking in the face! Lol She’d look like this afterwards! :exploding_head:

Yup. Fair and balanced. :slight_smile:

:laughing:

1 Like

I’m offended because liberals don’t fawn over conservatives who blatantly lie to millions of people every day for a living.

2 Likes

More like…FAIRLY UNBALANCED

:wink:

A gross character flaw we Lefties do exhibit, so true.

:hugs:

1 Like

The thing is we have a million choices to pick from. It’d be hard to whittle it down. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good question?

I didn’t know anyone still watched daytime TV.

Nothing at all because both probably could care less about political issues. They are all just playing a game to make loads of money. As much as Trump claims he hate Hillary they are great friends, he donated to her 2000 and 2008 campaigns and she went to his children weddings.
same with most congress and suppose enemy on both sides. They all go to same parties and take same money from big donors. It is all just WWF acting good guys vs bad guys to distract ignorant populace from how much wealth he rich are getting and leaving middle class to vanish.

Who to choose???

It boggles the mind!

Heck, I get a brain freeze at Baskin Robin’s just trying to pick a flavor.

2 Likes

I don’t think whoopi is conservative. But the rest of your post is correct.

I don’t insult populations. I insult people.

Judge Jeanine was excellent.
Five against one.

Granted… at least one is a high school dropout and -from the sound if it - others are low information people or liars. But it’s hard to talk over any 5 loud and angry women.