THE VIEW...can you believe!

That has never been independently verified :laughing:

I had to google to see if that was true. Holy ■■■■ …

1 Like

I’d be embarrassed to admit that I had watched The View

Watched the two clips. Well by virtue of her ability to run away from the discussion, ‘whoopi’ saved herself from egg on her face.

On another note…

It’s hard to find recent data but when Obama was elected, the educational demographic classified as “less than high school” voted Democrat 2 to 1. Whoopie is a good data point. It looks like that might still be the case.

Soaps are still on and everything. Apparently, stay at home housewife is still a thing. And based on the magazine selection at any grocery store checkout aisle, they still do the bulk of the shopping, as well.

My wife got me into this one when we first started going together. It’s gone now.

That all you got?

So why do you watch it? Jeanine Perriro is a loud mouth bitch. She deserves disrespect after all the ■■■■ she’s spewed. Why did she agree to go on that show? Do you think Ms. Goldberg or Ms. Behar would have been treated nice if they were on one of the many opinion shows on FOX? Maybe it’s Ms. Perriro who needs to go to Manners School.

how did she get her ass kicked? because whoopi screamed at her like a lunatic?

do you also find what whoopi said to her back stage amusing?

Dr. Phil is on almost around the clock. He’s a slightly refined version of Jerry Springer.

thats a good thing

but many many do

So we can say the b word now ?

1 Like

Whoopi had no good points at all… Pure hysteria. LMAO!

shes mad that somone non-stupid appeared on her braindead show and triggered her into typical leftist hateful antifa-like rage

Pierro is a complete nutter.

1 Like

Something wrong with that? I’ve heard what she’s had to say on various issues, so if the B word isn’t allowed, then it should be XXXXX out.

exactly. and then backstage… showed her true leftist colors

(that’s not a racist comment @reflechissez)

This thread is a great indication of why politics is so screwed up. People caring about and rooting for various loud mouth pundits yelling at each other.

Perfect for mid terms. Dems “Trump said some illegals rape kids”
…Reps " Best jobs environment for minorities in history"