The Very Modern Democrat Party - Hate

Antifa is democrat. Democrat is Antifa.

When’s the last time you heard a pol dem call out Antifa?

PHOTOS: Antifa Call for Removal of President, Overthrow U.S. Government

Article and photo on Breitbart

It goes beyond all reason that there is not a federal law banning the wearing of masks at “protest rallies.”

Back in the day two things did in the KKK…Banning hoods and taxing them. But of the two taking away their anonymity was the biggest hammer.

1 Like

The dimocrat party should be labeled a hate–group by our government and be immediately disbanded.

SAG-AFTRA and msm should be as well.

Nothing but hatred spewed daily by those organizations and their members

Fitting nonsense the day after the anniversary of white supremacists rallying in Charlottesville, leaving one innocent dead and several injured.

2 Likes

Correction is needed for the thread title.

The Very Modern DEMOCRATIC PARTY–Make the correction.

Looking very uninformed, MOT.

Thanks in advance.

Allan

Everyone should be anti-fascist.

1 Like

White Supremacists have nothing to do with the Republican party. ANTIFA thugs have everything to do with the Democrat party.

2 Likes

The white supremacists disagree. They want to unite the rightt.

Yeah all 5 of them

1 Like

We saw how many there were last year in Charlottsville. Yesterdays turnout didn’t fool anyone.

You guys seem extra triggered today.

Better hurry up! We’re about to be running the government again.

1 Like

…ignores the fact that there are currently at least 7 Republican white supremacists who won their primaries and are representing the party in November

1 Like

Why do they cover their face, if they believe what they say? Name a better country. If they had an education why would know the English shut down the world slave trade with and the US Christian’s led the way to stopping it here…

Meanwhile they want to build enslaved and starving Venezuela here …

2 Likes

Definitely.

Liberal plants.

Let me also say that I don’t support Antifa or anything they represent. Any violence or damage to property they commit is abhorrent and anyone doing it I hope is caught and prosecuted. There is no place for Antifa in my world.

The guy is holding a placard from the Revolutionary Communist Party,believe it or not but I doubt he supports the DEMs.

Oh aren’t they just precious! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That guy in the photo looks like he has dog mask on & wearing sunglasses totally unrecognizable and when I bothered to look at my TV yesterday all I saw was a bunch of mask wearing thugs getting away with breaking the law, its disgustingly sick anarchy behavior. And even though the violence was kept down because of the slew of riot gear wearing police only one person was arrested. It’s outrageous because every person wearing a mask should have been rounded up and arrested.

2 Likes

Dinesh D’Souza is Poe-ing you:

There is a law against it as well as a law against assembly of more the 50 people without a permit from the City, so laws were broken all over the place by ANTIFA yesterday and even though enough police presence was there to prevent violence there were no paddy wagons to haul off the masked criminals.

And I guess this Jason Kessler guy who organized the UTR voted for Obama in 2008 which makes me wonder whose side is he really on and in typical lib behavior they want Kessler stuck like velcro to Trump while avoiding his previous affiliation. :roll_eyes: