The Very Modern Democrat Party - Hate

Haha look at him go! Leftist Richard Spencer :rofl:

This one was probably a Soros wag the dog too…

What makes you think they didn’t have permits?

Protest organizers from a wide range of groups say they have been working for weeks to prepare for the event and have secured permits to gather at Lafayette Square as well as nearby locations, including Freedom Plaza, McPherson Square and Farragut Square.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/opposition-groups-organize-to-counter-sundays-planned-white-supremacist-rally/2018/08/10/550869ae-9cb3-11e8-843b-36e177f3081c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ea305077f3c

Go carb up with a voodoo donut and a slice of Comet pizza and enter basic training, cadet. You seem like Space Foooooorce material!

It’s also somehow fitting that Dinesh D’Souza is someone who was born in another country, came to the US, and was convicted of a crime.

The real world doesn’t work like that. Just because I might want to call myself a native American doesn’t make me one.

White Supremacists are free to label themselves anything they want, but they have nothing to do with mainstream conservatism nor are they in any way shape or form associated with the Republican party.

What I find to be especially laughable is that ANTIFA is supposed to be an organization to combat FASCISM, yet FASCISM has much more in common with liberal ideology than it does with conservatism.

We could go on and on at LIB attempts to obfuscate their ideology by rebranding everything they stand for.

Killing the unborn child is re-labeled woman’s rights, etc…

1 Like

What makes you think they did have permits? ANTIFA, BLM, OWS never get permits and they didn’t have one for this “counter” protest or in Charlottesville where they are responsible for the violence and death.

Get with the progam will ya! UTR was denied a permit this year for another Charlottesville rally so they applied for one in another city and got it, ANTIFA didn’t bother they just crashed the rally as they always do. You have to have someone or an organization responsible when applying for a permit and that’s why “masked fascists” don’t apply for one they want to remain anonymous and too many liberal city officials are letting them get away with it.

ANTIFA idiots supposedly protesting against Fascism while using Fascist tactics, you can’t make this stuff up, it’s absolute liberal loon behavior!!

1 Like

Protest organizers from a wide range of groups say they have been working for weeks to prepare for the event and have secured permits to gather at Lafayette Square as well as nearby locations, including Freedom Plaza, McPherson Square and Farragut Square.

Good effort, but I’m holding out for Mr. Cap’s contribution to this thread. :wink:

Wrong. They had permits for both the DC and Charlottesville counter protests

Who exactly are this groups! We know UTR is one of them are you saying ANTIFA, BLM and OWS are the others?

Counter protest groups. You didn’t even need to read the article to know that

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/opposition-groups-organize-to-counter-sundays-planned-white-supremacist-rally/2018/08/10/550869ae-9cb3-11e8-843b-36e177f3081c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5ea305077f3c

Oh so now having permits is evidence of having permits?

You are conveniently forgetting that the President all but wrapped his arms around the white supremacists. You are conveniently forgetting that several self proclaimed white supremacists are running in the midterms under the GOP banner. You don’t want to own white supremacists, but the GOP currently does.

Trump did no such thing. That is made up LIB rhetoric.

LIBs have also been known to run under the GOP banner in order to try and influence a primary. That doesn’t mean the GOP owns them.

Again, it is a free country. If I understand the one or two instances you are referring to, the candidate won an unopposed primary race in a blue district with no chance of actually winning a seat.

1 Like

Whatever it takes for you to sleep at night.

Oh GOD how I do so love Right Wingers telling us on the LEFT who we are, what we are all about, what we think, what we like or don’t like, or what our Democratic party is all about etc…

It takes all the work out of me being me.

:smile:

Ironically, I don’t pay much attention to any of this crap, and I sleep just fine.

Can’t really say that for the frothing at the mouth Trump haters though. They have to be ever vigilant, listening to Trump’s every word so that they can put together the next day’s Trump-hating talking points.

All of that frothing at the mouth has got to be exhausting.

1 Like

^^^CASE IN POINT!^^^

Right on cue!

:laughing:

The very foundational premise of “anarchy” defies logic and feeds chaos. Your right these vicious animals belong in cages.

1 Like