The US the Greatest Country on Earth?

I couldn"t disagree more.

1 Like

Couldn’t disagree more.

1 Like

Guns, germs, and steel made this country great. Along with an abundance of resources, which, sadly, are being depleted. We will fade away. And that’s OK. Everything must pass.

Actually, it is the police, the justice system, and too many racists, that see skin color, not character.

I really do not care.

Which means Toreyj is spot on.

1 Like

See? There you go again.

Really? You’re the one who brought Smollett into this.

I don’t think he was blaming just them.

I think he was blaming those who are unwilling to look beyond their own narrow point of view. To go outside their reality bubble. And that there are too many of them in America and it’s dragged us down.

That’s not just a “flag waver” thing.

No, I did not.

A better question is, how many libs outright, verbally condemned Trump supporters based on the testimony of a liar? Just look for yourselves. If you were one of them, have you apologized? Are you ashamed?

2 Likes

Pizzagate, birtherism…want to go check out the threads on those?

1 Like

I did not pay much attention to the Smollett situation. No need to apologize, nothing to be ashamed of.

If anyone should be ashamed of anything, it is Trump supporters that play down the attempted coup on Jan. 6.

1 Like

I knoooooooooow rite? That’s what you were fed, digested and are here regurgibleating almost a year later and yet…they forgot their guns. Who’d a thunk they’d attempt a coup, against an armed force…with no guns? Damn dude…you really have been sheoplized baaa, baaa, baaad. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

ps…even when Pelosi was exposed as a pure lying bitch, that officer Sicknick was murdered by Trump supporters with a fire extinguisher, you still believe the rest of her bull ■■■■ .

…and I agree…you should be ashamed!!!

1 Like

Why hasn’t Pelosi been subpoened since she was in charge of protecting the capitol? Why do you think that is? She’s in charge of this whole fake commission? How can some people be so blatantly stupid that they’re just tools of a political party?

1 Like

You need to apply your drip, drip drip idea to the current investigation. Let’s see what happens,

Also, with a Mob like that, guns were not needed…although many were armed in other ways.

OMG…a flag pole. Who needs atomic weapons now…they’re obsolete…amirite? :sunglasses:

1 Like

You need to stop doing the same thing and expecting different results.

The real question here is how many believed his side of the story before ANY evidence came out?

That is how one would see where their bias lies.