Black actor beaten and almost lynched by mask wearing thugs

two white supremacy brutally attack a black actor today.

“Empire” star Jussie Smollett was brutally attacked by 2 men who beat him up, put his head in a noose and screamed, “This is MAGA country.”

Sources directly connected to Jussie tell TMZ, the actor arrived in Chicago from New York late Monday, and at around 2 AM he was hungry and went to a Subway. We’re told when shortly after he walked out on his way home, someone yelled, “Aren’t you that fot ‘Empire’ n**?”

The 2 men – both white and wearing ski masks – viciously attacked Jussie as he fought back, but they beat him badly and fractured a rib. They put a rope around his neck, poured bleach on him and as they left they yelled, “This is MAGA country.”

2 Likes

There was a girl who claimed Obama supporters cut a “B” in her face. Maybe they should meet.

1 Like

That person made the story up, this story the guy is in the hospital right now

1 Like

your first though is “he is faking it”

2 Likes

yes.

10char

1 Like

Based on what evidence?

Why is that? because white supremacist don’t exist.?

1 Like

Are you surprised?

1 Like

becoming less and less surprised everyday.

3 Likes

No …they definitely exist. I just dont believe him. What a way to get 15 minutes of fame. This should really propel his acting career.

I guess you could color me a sceptic. I also didnt believe the catholic kids did anything to the Indian drummer. Look how that turned out.

By the way, what part of Chicago is known as MAGA country?

3 Likes

So your basing this on zero evidence just don’t believe him because of what?

2 Likes

I dont believe him because I dont believe that he is telling the truth. I think it is a publicity stunt. How many other people were beaten up in Chicago by people wearing MAGA hats? Is it an epidemic? What reason do you supposed he alone just happened to be the guy attacked over how many other Americans of African decent in the Chicago area?

Over the past year in Chicago, how many other people were beaten up by MAGA White Supremacists? Let me guess…none?

3 Likes

This is the kind of question you get when you see everything as democratic or republican.

1 Like

did he mail death threat to the fox studio targeting himself last week too?

He wasn’t alone, he was attacked in public there are witnesses.

1 Like

Most republican supporters are not MAGA White Supremacists…Or is that what you are trying to label republicans as?

1 Like

and if you’re wrong?

What reason do you supposed he alone just happened to be the guy attacked over how many other Americans of African decent in the Chicago area?

famous gay politically active entertainer is a higher profile than random dude on street.

Many will not believe him because, well because he is not white… duh

3 Likes

I was just showing that your post was incorrect.

Now, do White Supremacists vote for Democrats? Like Hillary and Obama?

1 Like

his acting career is doing just fine. he’s on one of the top rated shows on FOX and he’s been acting since he was a kid.