The Un-sanctuary City

:rofl::+1:t4: Round 2

3 Likes

Oh and…

3 Likes

People like Bowzer is having a Hissy Fit that DC has about 4000 illegals there but has no problem with hundreds of thousands of illegals pouring across the border and being transported elsewhere.

She deserves a small taste of what Tx, AZ, and NM are getting!

3 Likes

They are Biden’s and the democrats responsibility. That is who has been encouraging their entering the country. How do they become Texas’ responsibility when Biden says Texas needs to stay out of immigration issues?

5 Likes

Amazing. Seriously. And the fear…

3 Likes

There should be 40,000 send to D.C.

2 Likes

We’re going to need another wall…

1 Like

they are every Americans responsibility.

Allan

they are not our responsibility at all

5 Likes

asylum seekers are everyones responsibility, we will just have to disagree on this point.

Allan

Call it Texas helping you meet your responsibility.

4 Likes

Then stop shirking.

3 Likes

Or even more.

2 Likes

i will agree that you don’t have any idea what an illegal alien is. you invited them, you pay for then. all illegal aliens should be forcibly moved to sanctuary cities.

6 Likes

No, they are not. No matter what cute little name you wish to call them they are illegal aliens. You invited them, you take responsibility. Send them all to Democrat Hell Holes.

2 Likes

My responsibility was to vote for someone to stop illegal immigration and I did. I own that decision. You voted for someone who raised his hand in the air and told people around the world, if you cross illegally, he’s for free healthcare. You voted for this and libs own it.

4 Likes

They are coming here because the Left wants for the country:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/jesse-watters-liberals-suddenly-don-t-want-to-see-migrants/ar-AA10mCnr?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=7eec84378b9447a48b662d23dc469f6e

I didn’t take them on to raise.

2 Likes

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration/3577762-supreme-court-critics-really-need-to-read-the-opinions/

Overall, 42 percent of the migrants remained in DHS custody between their initial encounter and a final enforcement outcome (or had no final outcome but were still in DHS custody as of March 31, 2020). These migrants were repatriated 98 percent of the time, with 0.5 percent receiving relief or other protection from removal and 1.5 percent remaining unresolved as of March 31, 2020.

Only 30 percent of migrants who were never detained were repatriated; 15 percent were granted relief; and 55 percent were unresolved.

Emphasis mine.

Oh yeah

The detention practice with the highest percentage of unresolved cases was placing the migrants in detention initially and then releasing them prior to a final enforcement outcome. These cases resulted in repatriations just 3 percent of the time; relief 12 percent of the time; and 85 percent were unresolved.