The Un-sanctuary City

HORRIFIC!!!

Coming home to roost

6 Likes

They need to get that bus back to the border and fill it back up.

4 Likes

How are illegals in Texas “not a problem” but “horrific” in NY and DC?

5 Likes

NIMBY.

Those policies are fine as long as you keep that rif raf down there in the border states where it doesn’t affect those who support it in DC and NY.

5 Likes

Nope. Not at all.

Should be easy to get volunteers for sanctuary destinations.

Fill them up. Right from the border crossing.

3 Likes

Remember this asylum seeker? Too bad he wasn’t shipped to NJ.

Police: Man who murdered mom and teen, kept young girl to rape her was previously deported illegal immigrant

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-kidnapper-and-murderer-was-previously-deported-illegal-immigrant/

Al,

This is the crap YOUR immigration system is creating.

Police say that 37-year-old Jose Paulino Pascual-Reyes murdered his girlfriend and her 14-year-old son and kept her 12-year-old daughter tied to a bed for a week before she was able to chew through her restraints and escape.

Pascual-Reyes was in the country illegally at the time of these alleged atrocities, according to police, and he had been previously deported to Mexico in 2014.

ICE was also able to confirm to the Daily Caller that the victims of this violence were originally apprehended in 2017 when they entered the country.

They were scheduled for a hearing that has not yet taken place. According to the ICE spokesperson, the woman and her children were classified as “parole pending asylum” at the time of their deaths and the little girl’s kidnapping.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

I thought all these people were a huge economic benefit? I would expect him to be begging for more to come to NYC?

6 Likes

You would think, right? Instead they are begging for the National Guard to stem the flow. :rofl:

They haven’t begun to experience what the border states experience every day.

They can suck on a big old “reap what you sow” popsicle.

4 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

leftists should be flocking in with donations. lets get every illegal alien into a sanctuary city so they will be protected from jack booted ice agents!

8 Likes

Agreed.

We hear that as supreme justification for sanctuary moniker.

1 Like

I will gladly help fund the illegals a one way ticket to q sanctuary city. Its about time libs are handed the problem they created.

3 Likes

neither did anyone else.

Allan

yes, you did, when you invited them here and told them they could stay

5 Likes

me personally?. anyone can apply for asylum.

its the law.

Allan

That law, as applied, is failing us. If it is the law, the law needs to change. It invites misuse and fraud on a massive scale.

2 Likes

yes, you personally, when you voted for Brandon

4 Likes

3 Likes

so how do we deal with people who want to apply for asylum in the United states?

use the st louis example and turn them away back to whence they came.

Allan