The Un-sanctuary City

their status is asylum seeker.

Allan

their staus is illegal alien. asylum seeker is not a status

3 Likes

not true.

Allan

absolutely 100 % true. there is no such thing as a status of “asylum seeker” they are illegal aliens awaiting a court date

2 Likes

asylum seekers are not here illegally. they are legal and awaiting asylum determination.

Allan

Don’t feed the trolls.

Everyone knows he’s wrong. Even he does. He doesn’t care.

which does not change their status: illegal alien

2 Likes

3 Likes

Sure they are. :wink:

What they really are is Inventory, human inventory.

Disposable humans that Democrats can use for whatever purpose benefits (profits) them the most with no concern about their welfare or fate, not to mention the impact is has on our own society.

• Sex trafficking
• Human trafficking
• Illegal Alien Democrat Voters
• Drug runners
• Cheap labor

nope, they went though the system legally.

simple primer:

the ones smuggled in by the coyotes and dont apply for asylum: illegal

the ones who do every thing by the book and apply for asylum: legal, awaiting dispensation as to their final status.

asylum granted, able to stay in the US.

asylum denied; deported.

Allan

You’re conveniently leaving out the part where asylum seekers are supposed to apply on the other side of the border. Not sneak in and then cry asylum when they get caught.

Illegal aliens.

3 Likes

Maybe we should smuggle in million of em to England…how does that grab you?

3 Likes

Care to find out the percentage of your “asylum seekers” that show up for a determination hearing?
They violated federal law crossing into America and r the scofflaws who don’t show for their hearings remain illegals.

2 Likes

nope. their legal status is “illegal alien”. being granted a hearing date does not change their status, no matter how many times you lie and say it does.

1 Like

US Congressman Chip Roy who represents Texas’ 21st Congressional District responded to DC Mayor Bowser’s accusations that Texas Governor Abbot’s bussing of up to 4,000 of the illegal southern border invaders as a “political stunt” by saying “welcome to the party pal”!
Too funny

3 Likes

not true. you have to be in the United States or US port of entry to apply for asylum.

Allan

Which they are not doing.

2 Likes

The can apply for asylum even if they are here illegally. ( that policy should change in my opinion)
But I have no issue with them being put on a bus and going to a sanctuary city.
Let them take their turn. I lived in Arizona for 30 years. When my kids were in public school, sometimes half the kids in their classes were here illegally. Our hospitals were inundated with people here illegally. Our infrastructure was stressed all the time.
It’s time for the sanctuary cities to put their money where their mouths are.

7 Likes