The Un-sanctuary City

asylum seekers already have sanctuary.

Allan

Texas is not sending them to NY as I already pointed out.

Haven’t you been arguing that these people are not a burden?

3 Likes

That hasn’t been determined in a court of law. While they wait, they can do so in our sanctuary cities.

2 Likes

Holding the bag???

I though we were told that these illegal aliens brough rich cultural diversity and were a welcome enrichment to our nation.

2 Likes

So the southern border states inundated with the illegal invasion that has caused total collapses in social services, medical services, homelessness, rampant property and felony crimes is ok?
But when the illegal invaders make their way to DC and NYC it’s a political stunt?
“You reap what you sow”

4 Likes

If you were finding your cattle missing or half butchered in a field, your fences down, your house broken into, your car stolen or human ■■■■ and trash in your front yard you might change that ■■■■■■■ outlook .

2 Likes

Tacos too! Don’t forget the breakfast tacos!!

4 Likes

Yes. That’s exactly what should happen. The people who demand the policy should suffer the consequences when they get the policy they demanded.

Texas didn’t vote for that dumb ass, you did. Why should Texans hold the bag for centgov policy? It was all fun & games, not an emergency, until you had to pay your split of the bill. Now it’s crisis.

Hypocrits.

Don’t like your chickens roosting at home?

4 Likes

Classic NIMBY!

2 Likes

Letting them stay in the country where they were born seems like an even better idea.

NIMBY

Hypocrisy

1 Like

Just like windmills.

2 Likes

I think we can all agree it’s hypocrisy.

3 Likes

…but as usual, when it’s libs, it’s different.

4 Likes

they shouldn’t be “his” problems. they should be the problem of the santuary idiots who invite them in.

3 Likes

biden got like what 5,000,000 votes in texas.

its not like he is unpopular there.

Allan

correction: not illegals, asylum seekers. they are in the system.

Allan

asylum seekers that arent sponsored are a burden to govt.

who says anything else.

no support system so someone has got to pay.

Allan

they are illiegal aliens until they win their case. being “in the system” does not change their legal status.

2 Likes