The U.S: Home to the biggest crybabies in the world

The county received 74,000 more absentee ballots than they sent out. I’m sure you have a logical explanation for this. I’ll wait.

1 Like

Unless they’re named Ilhan Omar.

1 Like

Yeah, She doesn’t seem to be in much of a hurry to find a “good” country to live in. She would rather stay here, live in luxury and bitch about how oppressed she is.
:face_vomiting:

Traveling one finds out there is no utopia, and we have it far better than most. I don’t fear change only the change I hear some talking which the results played out in countries were not that good. Some good ideas and a lot of bad ones.

Here is county explanation. Seems reasonable. Don’t you think?
Maricopa County responded to Logan’s claim on Twitter: “In Maricopa County, we allow people to vote early in two ways: 1) by mail and 2) in-person at Vote Centers. These are all considered early votes.”

The county explained, “The people who vote in-person use ballots provided at a Vote Center. This is not a new practice, so it’s not unusual that we would have more early votes than mail-in ballots sent.”

Elect Trump and it might be :us: God Bless Former President Trump :us: Make America Great Again :us:

Please…Come on, Man…

The liberal progressive primal scream

Nice try

But no

Nope.

Heh, good point. If Scandinavia were attached to North America, we’d just be a pass through.

I wonder what is implicit in that slogan.

The crybabies become weaponized by political pandering and lawsuits.

It is actually a significant problem.

Now we have an administration that is actively using electronic media to squash dissent…pillow over the baby face…

:baby:t3:

Is it possible for a link to be provided that shows no USA citizens are permanent residents of another country?

America First.

What is the Case Fatality Rate in Australia?

No.

Trump doesn’t think America was/is great yet you love him. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

It isn’t.

Watch out. Trumpers will call you unAmerican! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Internal locus of control.