The U.S: Home to the biggest crybabies in the world

The country is great. The greatest ever. Not all our leaders our great. Some are good. Some are not. Our country is not bad because we have some bad people. What’s great about our country is we are free to replace them. Everything I said is true. Everybody want’s to come here. Nobody wants to leave. Do you need more evidence than that?

1 Like

I bet the people who were here before this country existed might disagree.

If the nation’s economic well-being is a result of exploitation of other countries’ resources and labor…it isn’t excused by simply saying “Oh we have bad leaders”.

That our country does things like this is an indictment on all of us.

Everything is connected.

BTW Altair, can you tell me who said this?

“There are a lot of killers. You think our country’s so innocent?”

3 Likes

I bet they have the British, the Dutch, the Portuguese the French and the Spanish to blame as much as anybody. Since they started the conquest of the America’s. Right?

You’re not getting the point. Nobody is saying we’re perfect. Just the best. Remember, the “people here” were at war when Europeans arrived. Forever wars, just like in Europe.

We live in the most free, just, fair minded, decent, giving, compassionate, loving, country the world has ever seen. We are so amazing that nearly everyone in the world who want’s to leave their home country want’s to come here. And when they get here, they fall in love with it and never want to leave.

1 Like

What metrics are you using to declare this?

Show your work.

Oh and there’s a lot of people here saying foreigners are coming for the free benefits.

We are so amazing that nearly everyone in the world who want’s to leave their home country want’s to come here. And when they get here, they fall in love with it and never want to leave.

Good enough?

How do you know why they’re coming here?

All countries exploit each other and try to come out on top. It is in humanities nature. The part that bothers me is the delusion that somehow we are morally superior and it is ok when we do it.

What we did to the Iranian people was straight up EVIL. I actually looked into it further and it blows me away how totally misinformed the majority is about what happened.

BP was literally stealing something like 99% of the Iranian oil revenue through a combination of bribes and fraud and when someone was elected who put Iranian citizens firsts over their own personal wealth we overthrew them and installed a brutal dictator.

How can people try to justify that :rofl:

Out ya they hate us for our freedumzz

Because we’re a racist, awful country and they want to be victims of racial attacks and oppression? The same reason all those Jews immigrated into Nazi Germany during WW2?

Either that, or they see us as a land of freedom and opportunity. The best place for them and their families.

You decide.

:man_shrugging:

This from the guy who’s crying over the last election…

We are the easiest possible option for someone fleeing south America.

We could be commiting genocide in India and we would still be getting sa immigration. Doesn’t make us morally superior

Nope. Wrong answer. Many travel through a dozen countries before getting here. Why did they not chose one of those? My company has about 100 West African Immigrants. They could have gone anywhere. They chose the land of oppression. And for some reason, they’re happy as hell to be here. The myth of white oppression is an evil lie, spread by evil people.

Whiff.

Try again.

2 Likes

Seriously dude and I am not joking.

For once in your life, can you debate honestly?

Please?

This actually has the potential to be a good thread.

You’re killing it.

They travel through a dozen ■■■■ holes and cartel controlled zones. Who the ■■■■ wants to flee from one ■■■■■■■■ to another :rofl:. If they could pick Sweden, Norway, south Korea, Japan ect then it would be a good metric but the only real 1st world nation option is America.

Plus America has a large population of their own people already.

Also how is that supposed to show America is fair and just

Have yet to go give an answer on how it is fair or compassionate to betray allies and totally ■■■■ over entire nations for the benifit of a few elites

You are right. You must be referring to quite a few crybabies on Jan 6.

Oh don’t forget about those crybabies in az recounting votes.

3 Likes

I would agree that America is a great country. Without it, all of the advancements in humanity won’t be possible.

People from poor and less free countries love to come here and prosper. But people from advanced countries do not want to live here.

Well that should be the thread killer…:sunglasses::+1:

Seriously dude for once in your life can you cool it with the rude assed insulting personal bull ■■■■

Can you debate at all?

1 Like