The Twitter Files

I would ban Schiff from any committee myself. Let some other crazy lib take his place but ban Schiff himself.

Swalwell certainly needs removing from the intelligence committee as well for obvious reasons.

Whatever happened to FangFang anyway? Is he still with her?

2 Likes

Now we know who’s responsible for all the disinformation, thanks Musk.

2 Likes

How the pharmaceutical industry lobbied social media to shape content around vaccine policy:

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1615008625575202818

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Apparently not. Just look at the Biden classified document threads. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve done my best to stay out of those. The bootlicking is just too much from the Occupy Rape-Free Zones crowd. :rofl:

2 Likes

Just in time for the weekend. lol

The Great Media Fraud

2 Likes

ASD just ■■■■ their lib pants. Were they not expecting this? :rofl:

And you libs happily ate it up like you were somehow more intelligent for blindly thinking as you were told. :rofl:

2 Likes

This topic cooled off.

It is being aggressively ignored.

6 Likes

The harpies are after the journalists who did what actual journalists are supposed to do.

3 Likes

Elon? True? False?

From your link

Overall, the networks created the false impression online that the former president has amassed a large bloc of support.

Are the bots voting at CPAC too?

3 Likes

No idea? The New York post is just reporting the bot farm….

Nikki Haley has been running for a whole year already!!

Wow time sure does fly.

2nd largest vote total in history. You have an idea.

They are reporting an accusation of a bot farm. And while doing so suggesting part of the evidence it exists is “creating the impression” he has a large block of support in the GOP. CPAC proves he does in fact have a large block of support within the GOP.

Good for him. I am sure he is happy to hear that

Now back to the accusation! Elon, bots real?

I have always wondered just how many people in the US actually use twitter for political research and just generally engage in politics. This article from 2022 reinforces my suspicions that twitter is largely used for non political purposes which means its political impact is not as wide as us political junkies would like to think.

So is any social media platform in a position to influence such a large percentage of the population that it can impact an election?

I stand by my assertion that the vast majority of the electorate give very little thought to elections until election day and even then its either a vote for the same parry they always vote for or just a spur of the moment decision. The minority of the electorate are us political junkies that talk politics on a daily basis.

IMO Twitter is celebrity jock sniffing as the adage goes.

Trump rocked it as a celebrity before it censored him.

1 Like

:rofl:

No, all that proves is that he has a large block of support amongst the people at CPAC.

2 Likes