The Twitter Files

Trimming this OP down now that everything can be accessed from the capsule summary page.

Capsule summaries of all Twitter Files threads to date, with links and a glossary. Updated periodically.

12 Likes

How odd, I could swear I saw a sheep bleating out this exact claim also (tRuMp DiD iT tOo!1!).

:man_shrugging:

Perhaps they’ll find an example soon enough. Would hate to think libs just bleat lies out on command like some kind of useful idiots. :thinking:

8 Likes

Who is “we”?

And what level of access are they being given?

And how do we know this?

It is amazing you all saw so clearly how the January 6 Committee was stage managing what evidence we were shown, and how that evidence was presented…

…but here you do not think the same thing is going on.

No…this is just a raw data dump.

:sunglasses:

You know, you could find out who “we” is very easily.

4 Likes

Nice tantrum. Next. :rofl:

3 Likes

What did I say that was incorrect?

I find the egg to be a very attractive foundation on some folks. It really accentuates the yellow skin. :wink:

3 Likes

Look up the definition of “rhetorical questions”.

By the way, Part 1 of 3 cuts off at #27. You have to go to Matt Taibbi’s profile for the rest. It currently starts back up at #31.

Not sure what’s missing in 28,29,30.

1 Like

Awesome how when a leftist says Trump will try to steal the elections, excuses are made for why it’s (D)ifferent. lol

6 Likes

Can’t. Too busy looking up the definition of gaslighting.

4 Likes

The ones at twitter obviously appear to have. The more comes out the more that appears to be the picture.

3 Likes

Twitter really is the most fun place to be on the internet right now (socially). I feel dirty for saying that, but it’s true. :rofl:

4 Likes

Trickle-down sheep-e-bonics. :rofl:

3 Likes

Just because Musk is being honest. Imagine that.

3 Likes

The truth via Elon Musk, straight from the jackasses’ mouths themselves.

In other words, everything we’ve been saying the entire time to the shrieks of, “NUH-UH!”

There will be no weaseling around it this time. :rofl:

5 Likes

There’s always a tweet. They have no self-control.

3 Likes

How do you know this?

Oh but they will try.

Now they are worried about full access

5 Likes

I feel no need to pay the nobodies any attention on this matter. They don’t need me distracting them from their crow pie. Part 2 of 3 should be posting at some time today. :wink:

6 Likes