The Twitter Files

I’m about to post the Russia Gate Files next. :wink:

2 Likes

OK now that (D)umbass Schiff is fully exposed, on to the lies that libs parroted like robotic birds for years on end:

The Russia Gate Lies:

3 Likes

Never feed the congressional trolls. :rofl:

3 Likes

I liked how they offered Blumenthal “future wins”.

2 Likes

Mass (D)elusion indeed. How many lib suckers just on this forum alone? All of them, right? :sheep: :rofl:

4 Likes

They need it to be true.

2 Likes

If that’s true about 2016 too that’s going to be super interesting to me.

I am gonna be eating a lot of crows in hats :joy:

1 Like

I am cool with admitting I am wrong when it occurs.

Being married three times got used to eating a lot of humble pie (get your minds out of the sewer).

1 Like

Although a day late and a dollar short, you two are known for at least having integrity like that. You run with a slithery crowd though.

But I’m curious, are you tired of being manipulated yet? Tired of being told what to think and how to feel by machine men with machine hearts? :thinking:

2 Likes

Updated capsule summaries of all Twitter Files threads to date, with links and a glossary.

4 Likes

Thanks. Taken together, those demonstrate how Twitter was so intermeshed with government agencies as to be indistinguishable in relation to banning speech.

6 Likes

They’re just getting started too. This iceberg goes pretty deep. I’m a little excited over the Fauci Files being released, but for some reason they haven’t been yet. It was supposed to happen last week.

3 Likes

Thanks been waiting for something like this. The drip drip of info was difficult for me to keep up with and combine it all together in my head.

1 Like

I added it to the end of the OP for easy retrieval.

1 Like

“But I wrote a book saying Orange Man Bad!”

:rofl:

2 Likes

I would ban Schiff from any committee myself. Let some other crazy lib take his place but ban Schiff himself.

Swalwell certainly needs removing from the intelligence committee as well for obvious reasons.

Whatever happened to FangFang anyway? Is he still with her?

2 Likes

Now we know who’s responsible for all the disinformation, thanks Musk.

2 Likes

How the pharmaceutical industry lobbied social media to shape content around vaccine policy:

https://twitter.com/lhfang/status/1615008625575202818

:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Apparently not. Just look at the Biden classified document threads. :wink:

1 Like