The Twenty-Fifth Amendment and The Democrat Dilemma

So independent audits have been done or are ongoing in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Which other states would you like to see audits in?

In all fairness, Iā€™m certain you believe what you have been told and that Joe Biden won the election with the most votes in American History. Even more votes than the ā€œhistoric firstā€ black president, Barack Obama, and the first woman to be president, Hillary Clinton.

Iā€™m sure you believed he accomplished this deed from his basement campaign headquarters by talking about his leg hair, Corn Pop, and professing that the Democrats have ā€˜"the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in American political history.ā€

Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you really believe these things. You donā€™t have to admit it to anyone but yourself.

Only Democrats get to determine the integrity of a Democrat won election, right?

Venezuelan-owned Dominion Voting, of course.

Or Mules.

Or Hammer and Scorecard.

Or Italian Satellites.

Or Chinese Hackers.

I canā€™t keep up with whichever fraud conspiracy is leading the pack at any given moment.

1 Like

Ainā€™t gonna quit, are ya.

I notice that you provide no actual proof, just the same old deflated talking points and innuendo.

So in all fairness to you, you believe this and therefore have my pity.

1 Like

Personally, Iā€™d like to see a revival of ā€˜Italian Satellitesā€™.

1 Like

And if it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt that voter fraud did put Biden ā€œThe Big Guyā€ in the White House, what would you do about it?

Just want to put you on record here.

Well, there is nothing that I could do per se, but I would admit that I was wrong, and cease the relentless mockery.

Fair enough.

2 Likes

I find this funny. Because I donā€™t think there is any truth to the claim that Biden ran a campaign from a basement. Or even has a basement or ventures into it if he does have one.

But you like the diminutive sound of it. The put down. So you run with it. Just like your political enemies do with their put downs of your guy.

There are no circumstances under which thereā€™d be a 2/3 vote to convict in the Senate.

Some people just canā€™t understand that 81 million didnā€™t vote FOR Biden.

Probably about 70 million voted FOR Biden, the other 11 million vote AGAINST Trump.

WW

3 Likes

I know that. But read the post I was responding to.

Someone made up some crazy ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  so I made up a post with some crazy ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

WW

1 Like

Yeah, but thatā€™s what many people are saying.

True, we donā€™t need a VPā€¦atleast until we wake up one morning to find out Biden was found nose down in his bowl of prunes. Then the speaker of the house takes overā€¦who will apparently be Trump.

1 Like

Well, his ā€œbasementā€ has become a talking point to reference his lack of actual campaigning on a national scale.

If you think that Biden could garner the most votes in American History, then I donā€™t think we have further need in discussion. That is something you will have to live with when you fill your gas tank.

Oh. So itā€™s a talking point. It sure sounded like one too.

Yeah, itā€™s kind of like when the Democrats accused George Bush of pushing grandma over a cliff in a wheelchair, or Republicans taking Social Security away from Seniors.

You remember that donā€™t you?

Glass houses.

1 Like

Yes I do. They also sounded like a ā€œtalking pointā€.

They irritate me.