The Twenty-Fifth Amendment and The Democrat Dilemma

If it was a proven fact that there was election fraud it would be very difficult for any Democrat to not admit it.
It is interesting how some Trump supporters just can’t understand that he isn’t as popular as they think he is. The election results backed up what the polls and his job approval ratings showed for months before the election.

I’m not following. Who did Zuckerberg deceive? Or are you saying that spending money to affect elections is deceitful?

Good Lord.

0% chance, they’d need 66 votes in Senate

John Nance Garner III (WHO?)
Was an American Democratic politician and lawyer from Texas. He was the 32nd vice president, serving under Franklin D. Roosevelt from 1933 to 1941. Here is one of his best quotes.

“The Vice Presidency isn’t worth a warm bucket of spit.”

Oh, please. We can’t even get them to look at the evidence presented let alone do an audit.

Half the country believes there will be fraud in 2022 midterms. Confidence in our system has been damaged and Democrats don’t care.

If you truly believed that Biden won fair and square, you would be the very first to demand an independent audit so you could rub our collective noses in it when you proved us wrong. Now, all we have are personal attacks, denials and FBI raids on those that question.

1 Like

I’ve got to hand it to Trump - the one smart thing he did was set up a false dichotomy where if he didn’t win the election, it “must have been” because of fraud. Most people know better and saw right through that, but for the true believers that hang on to his every word, they believed his false dichotomy no matter that no court case ever showed the level of fraud that would have been necessary to affect the outcome of a presidential election, and now state legislature was convinced that such fraud was committed.

3 Likes

"I do not propose to be buried until I am dead.” ~Daniel Webster

1 Like

Elections I win: perfect. Beautiful.

Elections I lose: fraud.

Trump was complaining about rigged counts in the 2016 primaries. And our friends on the right swallowed it hook, line, and sinker.

2 Likes

Record amounts of “votes” Fixed it for you.

I don’t buy for a minute them getting 81 million real votes.

2 Likes

woops you mean a 4 yr+ hyper negative campaign against him by your precious media mafia

crazy, how some people are aware of what really is what huh?

2 Likes

because trump was so bad, biden became way more popular than Obama.

and Obama was so “historical”

ha. something else huh?

1 Like

And Queen Hillary! More popular than any candidate in history!

Yeah, I believe that…I belive that…I belive it.

2 Likes

you better! : )

or you’re racist.

1 Like

Let’s hear all this “evidence” of fraud. Trump raised over $350 million from die hard Trumplicans that bought his ■■■■■■■■ claim of fraud. Yet, they lost every single court case and in many instances were reprimanded by the court. You© got conned. It sucks to lose, but those are the facts. Trump lost and even he knows it.

In over 60 court cases the Trump Campaign Lawyers said that they had evidence. And when asked to produce it they had to admit that there didn’t have anything other then affidavits (which are not evidence).
So no evidence has been presented. And yet Trump supporters keep saying that there weren’t any evidentiary hearings. And of course there weren’t, because no evidence could be produced.

I do not like the polls on our election confidence. One man in a position of power who has a ego that won’t allow him to admit that he lost is really mucking things up. As testified his staff who were in charge of the numbers told him that he lost. The Director of the FBI investigated every item on Trump’s list and found no fraud. Trump’s own AG told him that he lost. And yet Trump supporters believe a confirmed liar.

I and many Democrats welcome audits. In fact, after the election every state did election audits according to rules adopted by legislators from both parties. There were multiple audits paid for by the Trump campaign. And there has been multiple audits done in multiple states. And none of these audits has discovered any evidence of fraud. And as I have said from the beginning that as long as these states keep spending taxpayer money and finding nothing the tax paying public is going to be more upset.
Look at Wisconsin. The Republicans agreed to spending $680,000 in taxpayer money to audit the election results. They did and found no problems. And it was going to end when Trump made a phone call and told them to keep looking. And so they said okay and are going to pony up more taxpayer money to appease one man.
So how many more independent audits do we need? How many more taxpayer dollars need to be spent? How many of you guys will ever admit that a fraud scheme (in multiple states changing millions of ballots that required hundreds if not thousands of people to pull off without one piece of credible evidence has been discovered) either didn’t happen of was so good that Republicans can’t figure it out.

And the Wisconsin drop boxes were just ruled illegal.

6 Likes

Just not the Democrats that could allow it to happen.

Nice dodge.

1 Like

Or Republicans in Georgia or Arizona… right?

This makes 4 Presidents that I’ve seen 25th Amendment threads on during their first term here at the Hannity forums.

3 Likes