The Twenty-Fifth Amendment and The Democrat Dilemma

Good.

Not so good. People here seem to luv them. A lot.

It gets in the way.

Well, I don’t think the musings of radical Democrats posting here for the last 20 years will have much impact on future elections. Nor will mine. I just want fair and honest elections where only legal citizens and votes are counted.

1 Like

Yeah, what the hell. Let’s burn it all down and see what happens.

1 Like

There is a catch 22. If Harris resigns, the Democrats lose control over the Senate since there would be no VP to break the 50-50 tie.

I doubt anything will happen between now and January.

1 Like

And never ever forget this:

1 Like

Nobody serious thinks he’s saying what youÂč infer from it. You know that, right?

Âčcollectively

1 Like

Tell us what he IS talking about then. :joy:

1 Like

I will tell you what I believe. I believe that Trump was not a very popular POTUS. And that is based on his job approval numbers and the pre-election polls and that he lost the popular vote twice. I also believe that a whole bunch of folks didn’t vote for Biden but rather voted against Trump. And I believe that the kicker was when it was published that he flat out lied to the public about how dangerous Covid-19 was.
I also understand how the Biden campaign worked to his advantage. Consider that in 2016 Trump had a razor thin victory with three states going to him by less then 1%. And where did the Biden campaign spend most of their time and money? Those three states. Their logic was solid. Flip those three states back and Biden wins. Which is exactly what happened.
Like I said before, Trump supporters have this idea that Trump was more popular then he really was.

2 Likes

I know it’s one of our political sports to intentionally misinterpret what the opposing side says, but c’mon man.

Give it a try. Tell us what Biden is really talking about.

They really, really do.

They are self-sorted geographically and listen to the same news and podcasts, and all engage on the same social media. It’s all one big, self contained political eco-system.

1 Like

Why, challenging Trump’s big lie, of course.

C’mon man. Tell it. What is an “Extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION” ?

Brandon said Obama had the “VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION” too and he won.

1 Like

Obama’s organization was challenging Trump’s big lie? Haha.

Well, like I say, deliberately misinterpreting an opponent’s remarks is political sport in this country. It is intellectually dishonest, lazy, and in this instance, the exclusive sphere of MAGA chuckleheads.

So carry on with your bad self.

I think we all know that a VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION can only mean one thing. Brandon was just dumb enough to tell it.

1 Like

What does that say about your© hero Trump? That he lost to a senile baement dweller that campaigned from his basement.

Surely you have proof of this massive fraud? My bet is it’s easier than facing the truth that emporer Trump lost the election.

Right
and if I lose the election it is because it was “rigged” was just meaningless dribble? Not buying it. Try again. :roll_eyes: