The trump recession may be here

Perhaps, but I’m still optimistic the loons supporting his re-election at this point are in the minority.

1 Like

I think they ARE in the minority. However, I also believe the Democrats are completely incapable and incompetent. And will fail to turnout the necessary voters in the necessary areas needed to defeat him. He will win again by a plurality, being in the minority, and not by a majority, which does not exist. I hope I am wrong. Sincerely.

Oh yea.

Obama was definitely an outlier. Well spoken, sane, young, mature, inspiring. Cant say that about any current Dem candidates. I think Buttigieg could be good, but I’m not sure about his depth considering his light political background - buy hey if Trump can do it. Most everyone is either a little nutty or ■■■■■■

1 Like

I was talking about Mayor Pete, and many other Democratic nominees this weekend with my family. They all have issues.

Let’s face it, if Mayor Pete were taller, older, didn’t look like Alfred E. Neuman, and wasn’t gay, he would be the next President of the United States. But in this current society of Idiocracy, those things will all disqualify him.

Each of the Democratic candidates have some sort of blemish (or multiple) like this that will be held against them, as they will be held to an exponentially higher standard than Trump.

1 Like

If you answered “Yes” you’re an honest but still despicable liberal.

If you answered “no” you’re either a morally upstanding Trump supporter or an evil lying backstabbing despicable liberal.

:rofl::joy:

6 Likes

dismal times, these are

No, just wanna point out I believe he actually caused this one.

name all the presidents who had the courage to actually address the massive trade imbalance

(thats that thing you kept hearing about in the news when repubs were president)

Just waiting for the trickle down from the rich to begin.
Anyone feeling the trickle yet?

1 Like

well…

does that count?

7 Likes

Here you go. Please read it if you have time.

Financial responsibility, folks. :wink:

Yeah. “Savings accounts.” Herp a derp. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

:rofl: that’s right, I forgot about you. lol

1 Like

Don’t worry. I haven’t forgotten about you.

I am unforgettable. :sunglasses:

what do you mean “if you can?”

can you respond without making snide personal insults?

Dude, chill out. It wasn’t meant as an insult.

1 Like

I changed it. Have you read the link yet?

Gotta capture that sweet 2% yield while it lasts!