The Trump administration raised tariffs on China

You claim he bluffs in a thread complaining about him following through.

Take that, China!

1 Like

No…we have no issue running a business man…we just prefer them not to be a moron

1 Like

Sure, if you say so.

Would Iie to my precious sneaky?

1 Like

Well, part of the problem there is that Buffett and Trump are two completely different types of businessmen. Buffett has a publicly owned company with shareholders that he has to answer to, and thus accountability. For that reason, he has to be on top of things. Trump ran a privately held company, and thus had no accountability. That’s why he was able to run multiple companies into bankruptcy without getting ousted. If he had a Board of Directors to answer to, he might have gotten away with that once or maybe twice before they fired his ass.

4 Likes

Good points… nobody would hire him as a ceo…

3 Likes

If only there was some deal that was in the works to trade with other Asian countries.

6 Likes

We cant have smart ideas

Also, wasn’t that what Trump said he was going to do over two years ago? That there were going to be so many beautiful bilateral trade deals that will be amazing with all the other countries.

The Dow is now down over 300 points.

But really, that’s just a drop in the bucket.

Cool. What’s your location? I’ll come over and we can negotiate how much of your stuff I get to steal.

That’s what real people do, right?

2 Likes

TPP was what you really thought it was.

So I’m going to say it again. TPP was of those countries to sell America cheap goods while America sell them Boeing Planes that’s made mostly in China.

That was TPP.

What’s amazing is I’m getting this perception that libs are rooting for China…now why is that?

That was not TPP.

The Trumpophobes are beside themselves with bile and angst.

:see_no_evil:

Explain how that is it true since China was not in TPP.

2 Likes

If you buy American you won’t be paying for em…now would you?

Because you dont know what you are taking about two you just make up stuff as you go?

China literally stated they can just wait out trump because we change our leaders every 4 to 8 years. They are playing a long game…these are just facts

2 Likes