The Trump administration raised tariffs on China

Did Trump bluff? Well did he?

Again it seems libs are rooting for Trump failure…now why is that?

Americans don’t make every product that we import. And what do you think will happen to domestic prices after a tariff is imposed on imports?

Again, it seems you are making stuff up. now why is that?

Is that why most if not all of your candidates are lawyers?

TPP wasn’t good for America…and know the left-wing media brainwashed it masses. But repeat after me. TPP wasn’t good for America. Large trading blocks don’t work specially in fast pace economy.

I guess this matters?

What is your evidence for this?

That’s a very traditional left-wing position.

They didn’t have to be. Boeing built a large plant in China, in fact they rolled out it’s first plane not to long ago, but it’s still American product that would have been sold to Vietnam. Indonesia etc as American product under TPP

You guys aren’t thinking clearly. You been told things that wasn’t true, misleading things that you have parroting over and over again until you finally convinced yourself it’s true.

TPP wasn’t what you think it was.

Same thing with GM. They would have been sold to those Asian trading partners.

Basically America would just have been a middle man.

1 Like

Again you’re rooting for China…nice to know.

Seems to me we finally peel that layer off and truth is coming out.

You need to stop now.

And all the NAFTA services agreements fit where in up your fantasy version of TPP?

And if I don’t…then what?

You think I’m gonna put up with your ■■■■ you have another thing coming conan…you want to play games with what people said and the libs? Sure knock yourself out. You dont speak for me period. I dont care if you are a mod or anyone else. If I was rooting for China I’d make it very well known that I was.

I dont put words in your mouth and I expect the same in return. If you cant do that then put me on ignore.

Otherwise we will be going to a private message with all 3 mods now and I’m going to make myself very clear as to what you do.

Your choice.

9 Likes

I don’t get this idea that having an assembly plant in China means that the country is inside of the trade agreement.

The TPP wasn’t perfect… nothing is. What it did do was put into control a large amount of trade along the Pacific Rim under US control.

Trump getting rid of the TPP is fine honestly. I am not upset about it.

Where his real failure on this issue lies is the administration not having unilateral deals… something that would’t likely happen anyway… with all of those Pacific Rim countries day one.

Now China is free to lay down control of trade in the Pacific Rim pretty much unimpeded and the world moves on without us.

2 Likes

This is one of the reasons I have decided that the 22nd amendment was a mistake and needs to be repealed. People opposing the president can just wait out the two terms, and the people don’t get a say. If the people like the policies, then they should be able to continue to vote for the man/woman.

That is valid complaint except that it wouldn’t like happen.

Personally I think those nation would love to have similiar trade agreement that China has…MFN.

Donald Trump does have a Board of Directors now and it’s the American people. But here is the problem…

There aren’t enough strong Republican men to hold him accountable. That’s like having a board of directors of twelve-year-old girls that a male adult father figure can tell what to do by dangling two things that they want in front of them.

1 Like

What’s your point?

What’s my point…in order for democrats to regain power Trump must fail…even if it’s at expense of our economy.

Libs line of thinking is so what if they lost their jobs, house elect. It just makes them dependent on goverment,

A win win for em.