The Taliban just beat us with small arms. 2nd A works.. Biden was wrong as usual

How many Presidents have even been in infantry school? Vs how many were in the navy, or pilots, or never served?

1 Like

Not since President Benjamin Harrison in the 1800’s IIRC.

Probably not a large one…Those types just like to play dress up in the tacticool gear, not put the government issue on.

Teddy Roosevelt ? Not sure about inf. but he was Cav.

Cav will never be Infantry, no matter how badly they want to be. :wink:

2 Likes

Random aside, here’s an interesting video about the development of an air power doctrine:

1 Like

Truman was Arty…again, not inf, but still on the ground.

Not Infantry. We have our own glorified Field Artillery.

The majority of white Americans serving in the military are not from Blue states but from states that most of those on the left despise.

Link and branches of service?

I laugh at anyone who thinks any army on Earth is big enough to effectively occupy the United States.

2 Likes

Wonder who many know who this is without the use of google…

4 Likes

It is spelled Marines…note the M. Please spell it correctly.

Is this what you are referring to? “You need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons”

War is the continuation of politics with the addition of other means.
Herr

1 Like

When did they surrender?

1 Like

To bomb their own families?

Follow the logic here. The premise is small arms can win a war against the US government. You then point out, correctly, that a pilot would likely refuse an order to bomb his family. Propagate that.

Doesn’t sound like small arms are winning the war but refusing orders and/or desertion.

That’s not logical. Now I have him fighting my war, not his.