The Taliban just beat us with small arms. 2nd A works.. Biden was wrong as usual

So the small arms don’t win the war it is servicemen refusing orders.

So small arms don’t win the war, it is marines refusing orders.

No. But Biden referred to using fighter jets against Americans. His idea. Not mine.

Government works for us.

The doomsday rhetoric is a waste of time. Plenty of real crisis issues to deal with.

The logistics of rescue for Americans in Astan is daunting.

Nope, but you’re deflecting because you don’t like the truth about combat and would rather believe the fairy tale about our government. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Right? But these slow learners are still convinced that Biden is doing a great job. They’re totally disconnected from reality.

1 Like

They need to believe that after selling themselves out like that. :wink:

1 Like

Nonsense. They didn’t beat us (America), they beat an Afghan army that didn’t have the will to fight.

We (America) toppled the Taliban in a matter of weeks.

Define “topple”.

“Sir you can’t smoke that on this plane. It may cause an explosion.”

“The plane wouldn’t dare.”

3 Likes

I remember being critical of how it was used. Multiple munitions should have been dropped as close to simultaneously as possible in an overlapping pattern. This principal had already been understood and even some nuclear weapon systems apparently planned around it … and we can know it was a well known (and not top secret) because I had opportunity to hear about it.

1 Like

I imagine Churchill would react the same.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter who you’re fighting. The only way you will win the entire war is with infantry.

Infantry’s job is to take territory and hold it against enemy counterattacks. They are also the only forces who can search out the enemy one by one and destroy them.

Since the end of World War I every big thinker believed that future wars would be won with nothing more than air power. They’ve been proven wrong each and every time.

3 Likes

This was taught in Infantry School. Well done.

1 Like

Of course… .But prior to that you can bomb them to a point that they lose the will and means to put up any meaningful defense.

And with Infantry Support. It would take too long to win the war if we had to build everything along the way. We like our Support.

2 Likes

We dropped more ordinance on North Vietnam and their operating areas in South Vietnam than we did Germany and Japan combined during World War II.

Yet they still kept coming back again and again.

Air power is a great asset to assist the war effort. But it cannot win the war on its own.

2 Likes

That is very true.

It’s definitely a team effort. The machine works best when all the cogs are turning efficiently and are fully greased.

1 Like

If you think dirt tunnels are effective, you should see the Missouri limestone cave/tunnel/cavern systems. lol

1 Like

What percent of our military consists of people that those on the Left view as privileged white supremacists?

1 Like