The science of search engines

and maybe you think they are “face planting” because of over-whelming bias in the media you soak up not to mention, credibly, see in search results

Yes and the issue remains that it is the popularity of the negative content that drives the results

…and that’s based on evidence or “feelings”?

from what we just learned from the article in the OP, that is in question.

No, I see them face-planting because they have terrible ideas and most Republican lawmakers are ■■■■■■ people. The rest flows from those two points.

thanks for your opinion tinged with partisan hate

Snowflakes can use conservapedia. Safe haven for all things glorious to Trump and Fox News

Hate?

No. Not hate. Objective observation. Try it sometime!

Nope… it is because they are faceplanting at every turn.

Who ever argued that it was impossible for Google to manipulate search results? They control the secret sauce, of course they have the ability to…

lol yeah no hate. ■■■■■■■ people”

how objective

haha…

everyone, everytime, with pure derision everytime it was observed and mentioned

cute

When conservatives type in “trump lies”, they expect google to come back with “ no results found”.

3 Likes

It is so crazy that someone like Wilbur Ross can get away with offshoring millions of dollars, something that would bring anyone else down… but that guy gets to keep his job.

If the CEC would at least be consistent with their outrage I would respect them more.

1 Like

Objective face planting is a thing.

no but cnn articles about trump lying shouldnt appear at the top when searching for “trump news” lol

No it is not in question because we know google can change results as part of their business model. The question is whether they actually do it for political reasons and so far we have something that didn’t go down and with which i still have a problem on a personal level. And no there should be no laws about it

No, seriously, who did? Name someone, anyone. Or is this one of those things that feels true to you?

But what if those are the most popular links? And the algorithm weighs that heavily? Jesus y’all are confused.

Here is the thread:

The dericiosion was specifically due to a lack of understanding of the op how seo works. It is still a problem in this thread

1 Like