Do Google's biased search results amount to a billion dollars in unreported in-kind campaign contributions?

The priorities of the algorithm are subjective.

It’s impossible for a conservative to create a search engine that could rival Google, therefore we need government intervention into the marketplace.

1 Like

I apparent like “thicc bih” or something? :sunglasses:

Who doesn’t?

Who is responsible for a website’s SEO?

My wife puts people on the first page of Google, professionally. That’s her job. You know how? Tons and tons and tons of legwork, algorithms, custom software and TIME and EFFORT and KNOWLEDGE. Money has nothing to do with it.

News media such are covered under the first amendment. Of course 90% of the media have large liberal bias.

Google is more like the old yellow pages. You can’t copyright the telephone book; it is not a creative work.

Or you can pay for an ad on Google, which gives them about $30 billion a year in revenue.

Damn…she’ll do that for me for free? I’ll PM you my phone number.

Uh, no, the deep state submits lists to Google… duh

2 Likes

So paying for reported ad buys are “unreported in-kind contributions”? :thinking:

LOL. No, she charges out the wazoo! I mean Google doesn’t take money to put your site higher up. Sponsored ads are another thing altogether and there is some controversy there.

ouch…

I understood and played on your exact words.

Are you really trying to say that the yellow pages aren’t covered by the first amendment?

Google isn’t covered by the first amendment?

Of course, I didn’t think anyone would be that gullible. :slight_smile:

How long have you been reading this forum?
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thread fail

You are free to provide in-kind campaign support such as making phone calls or delivering campaign information, but you still have to follow federal and state campaign laws.

Good point. If google provides similar advantages at no charge to support political candidates, it certainly sounds an in-kind contribution to me.