The science of search engines

I love how low information libs believe that search engines spring forth as spontaneously generated by pure laws of physics.

But actually, what the dumb libs dont really understand is how search algorithms are developed by people. Someone apparently blinded them with science.

who cares.

Especially now that libs are proven to be either ignorant or deceptive about this issue. Who cares? LOL.

what issue Google is a private company.

And they use real computer science… so you can trust their product. :joy:

Even this liberal can read more than the first paragraph…

"These emails were just a brainstorm of ideas, none of which were ever implemented. Google has never manipulated its search results or modified any of its products to promote a particular political ideology – not in the current campaign season, not during the 2016 election, and not in the aftermath of President Trump’s executive order on immigration. Our processes and policies would not have allowed for any manipulation of search results to promote political ideologies,” a Google spokesperson said.

A Google insider echoed the company spokesperson and said the ideas mentioned in the emails weren’t even close to being put into action.

Well that is a big nothing-burger, try again. It clearly states Google has never manipulated its search results.

You can use any search engine you want if you are still concerned.

Funny thread.

Apparently the liberals in this forum who were pontificating about how stupid Trumpettes didn’t understand that search algorithms were totally neutral as if they had been handed down by God.

Because Google said so.

Maybe soon Fox News will launch a search engine.

Use another search engine then. Stop whining.

Didn’t read the article, did you?

I thought this was America and capitalism? If Google is so horrible, why doesn’t a patriotic conservative techie start up an alternative?? Let the free market decide!

Google making trumpbags whine like brokenhearted schoolgirls…

Good.

3 Likes

Sure did.
…

And their posts about Google never implementing the algorithms does not refute the fact that they CAN. Any claim that only the scientifically ignorant believe that you can ignores the reality of Google employees saying they want to do it.

It’s like the onion of defensive lies.

“It isn’t happening”

gives way to

“It is impossible. A computer is not partisan”

which then gives way to

“They didn’t actually implement the algorithms”

which gives way to

“Well it’s a private business”

which gives way to

"You can make or use another search engine that you like better.

And

“Go ahead and cry about it.”

Yep… from bold faced lying to “so what” in 6 easy steps.

1 Like

And you still have zero proof, cry more.

So why don’t you make a better search engine?

Capitalism, baby!!!

I dont really care. I know how to circumvent Google’s partisan tricks. But it’s fun showing how libs are either ignorant of computer science or deceptive as hell.

1 Like