The science of search engines

Why are keeping your methods of circumvention secret from all your fellow conservatives? Please share…

So that google can use counter-countermeasures? Naaa. From what I’ve seen, my fellow conservatives have the ability to get the truth. I have my own methods. It is better if we don’t share. Then if Google implements something that blocks the truth from one of us, others will still have methods that work.

Nice try.

LMAO… Now we know you are full of it… You know they can see every search string submitted… ever written a parser?

Thanks for the laugh, CMI.

Here’s what you do to circumvent their partisan tricks.

In either the search bar of your engine or at the Google home page type in your query. Hit enter. Scroll until you find the response to your query that you are looking for.

Done.

Anyone up for a lex and yacc discussion? :joy:

1 Like

I never thought they couldn’t manipulate results.

I said they didn’t.

Dumb Trump supporters are going to read this piece and think they actually did something wrong when it never went beyond discussions.

What libs actually believe this? What cons actually believe this? Who is actually stupid enough to actually believe this? I’ve literally never heard of a single person who actually believes this.

What libs actually believe this? What cons actually believe this? Who is actually stupid enough to actually believe this? I’ve literally never heard of a single person who actually believes this.

Boy, what a nothingburger article and thread.

Fox’s 2nd lieutenant attack dog throws a little hissy about Google.

Then Fox goes to a conservative watchdog group to comment, despite literally zero proof that Google actually did what some people in Google wanted to do.

When people talk about hair being on fire and frothing at the mouth, this thread is an ACTUAL example of that.

But they dont know me or what I’m doing. I’m just another one of their billion users.

Is your answer then, that you have never written a parser and therefore have no idea what you are talking about?

You can’t write a parser for something you can’t identify.

Except you’ve done no such thing.

Wow, you just said is seriously full of bovine excrement!

Even if you were doing these super secret circumventions which you aren’t, the fact that you don’t seem to understand that Googles search engine, their platform, and indeed their algorithms are designed to present the most relevant content that YOU want both ad sponsored and organically, based on over 200 different factors, that is how optimal ad monetization.

But just for the fun of how you make a list of a few conservative things that should be showing up in google results, and everyone here who wishes to participate can do their own google search and post the links to whatever it is you seem to be looking for.

Hey, this sounds interesting. I’d love to see a few examples of manipulated search results.

So its OK for you to call me a liar? Funny… the rules here seem to change frequently.

So another post calling me a liar.

Really really strange. Libs here get all offended with such personal attacks.

You said you have multiple methods… Share one with us so we can see your technical expertise…

Stop making things up and people won’t call you on it. In any case I didn’t call you a liar I said what you said was full of bovine excrement. I also provided a detailed explanation why what you claim to be doing which you aren’t would actuallyl do the exact opposite of whatever it is you think you are trying to accomplish.

Further more you were offered the opportunity to test out your theory. And you punted instead and tried the usual deflective post.

You really are the victim lately :cry:

You wish …
You wish I presented myself as a victim. But the facts are, I wrote this.

Try again.