The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

It all starts with Hillary

1 Like

Oh I have been so gaslighted! How could I not see it! LOL

How do I know this?

read the NY Post Article! Veselnitskya and Simpson work at the same lobbying firm that has ties to Oleg Derepaska, and met before and after the Don Jr Meeting. The Hill and Sara Carter also have articles on this.

Do I have a link to prove this? Gladly!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.a7cb27ed3e66

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/fusion-gps-glenn-simpson-dined-russian-lawyer-after-her-meeting-trump-tower

How long did it take to find out that Perkins Coie was in fact paying Fusion for the work on the Dossier? 6 months almost? I expect no different with the Veselnitksya and Fusion connection.

Is fat Donald investigating this? No the Russia investigation was actually started by the FBI rank and file, and like the Clinton investigation was pulled away from them by James Comey to put his personal touch with Strzok on the investigation! Actually no! The Congress and Senate was lied to by the intel committee to get a SC, Lindsay Graham and Bob Goodlate are furious about it too! They both want answers about the Trump Tower meeting and whether or not Fusion was involved.

Trust the Plan?

The arsonist firemen are the ones who are investigating!

Yup, you will find out in a year or so that there was serious gas lighting going on! Thats why Clapper is stepping away from Brennan.

The FBI and the CIA lied to get a SC appointed? Huh? Hows that work?

Seriously Dude. You are a comedy. 44>45

Withholding raw intelligence! Like the DNC paying Fusion for the Dossier that lead to the bulk of a Fisa warrant!

Even Yahoo News is saying Clapper wants no part of Brennan right now!

Can you name a word that starts with “HE” and ends with “HE”?

:laughing:

From your WP link.

Elias and his law firm, Perkins Coie, retained the company in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’s research into Trump was funded by an unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

I see nothing in these articles stating that the Clinton campaign paid the Russian lawyer to attend Don Jr’s meeting.

I said how long did it take for the oversight committee to find out the DNC paid for the Dossier? 6, 7 months?

That article was also written a long time ago! Since then it has been discovered that Singer of the Washington Free Beacon quit getting op ed ! they quit prior to the hiring of one Christopher Steele. The Dossier began and ended with Christopher Steele, Simpson under oath admitted he had no real contacts to the Kremlin and thats why he hired Steele. Now it seems that Simpson lied under oath, because he has Contacts with Veselnitskya who has contacts with the Kremlin. Regular Op research is not equal to the Russian Dossier. Sorry Pal! Play that game Elsewhere. Steele was not employed until the beacon quit funding fusion!

More of that selective information that Brennan didnt want made clear to the intel committee.

Then, why post it? Lol!

Why hasn’t Simpson been indicted yet? What’s the holdup?

Takes time pal! The FBI just finally fired Strzok, Ohr is next! takes time!

Because even a leftist publisher admits fusion met with the Russian lawyer before and after, they just had to put a good slant on it at the end.