The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

So what we are supposed to believe is that Hillary expected to lose…and as such she and Bill and the DNC set all this in motion expecting She’d lose and this have to do a coup to be named President? Is that the ■■■■■■■ I’m supposed to believe?

And only reddit readers were smart enough to realize it.

1 Like

It does appear that the drip drip drip is the careful removal of people in the intelligence departments.

If the FISA warrants are as bad as many have stated…This is going to be very bad.

Coup? Not quite, still the worst political crisis of our time.

I’m in no hurry. As I have stated time is on President Trumps side.

These word games are giving me a headache.

:sunglasses:

We get different conclusions you and I? Veselnitskya met before and after the Don Jr Meeting with Simpson and it is well documented, and both work for Previzon holdings, the Veselnitskya meeting magically ends up in dossier, but the meeting was never discussed prior or after? A five year old wouldnt believe that story.

Trump and the Republicans brought this investigation against themselves.

1 Like

Reddit what no 4chan links?

Its hard to find what the Truth is , when Strzok and Comey are covering up the fact the DNC paid for the Dossier and have direct links from Fusion to Veselnitskya thats in the Dossier.

Nope Just old School Reddit!

You forgot the RUSSIANS!!!

Reddit is where all of the Qanon freaks are hanging out now.

1 Like

No it isn’t. They were warned that the Russians were trying to interfere. They ignored because winning was more important than how the race was won.

So are NY Post Qanon? Daily Caller ? Everything reporting anything truthful about the corrupt DNC is qanon now? LOL Get a grip pal! Things that are well documented is not an equivalent to info wars! That Reddit was Simpson and Veselnitskya’s own words! Your telling me they met before and after the meeting and never talked about Trump tower meeting which magically appeared in the Dossier, and neither discussed it over dinner? Who buys that garbage?

What Russians exactly? The Russia business who wants to go to court against Mueller, and he isnt ready, because they werent even a business yet?

Reddit…called it

The Trump Tower meeting wasn’t in the dossier.

It wsn’t revealed until April 2017 when Jared Kushner filed a revised security clearance application.

Do you guys just like conflating everything together when you talk about it in attempts to kick up more dust?

Oh so you actually believe this. I can never tell with your kind.

Trust the plan.

I love this!! Fan fiction is the best label I’ve seen of Trumpsters and the stories they’re telling themselves.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/08/06/why-the-trump-tower-meeting-may-have-violated-the-law-and-the-steele-dossier-likely-didnt/?utm_term=.e07913a4936c

LOL WAPO is already making up excuses for why the DNC and Fusion linked to Veselnitskya is ok! Collusion with Russians, is Collusion with Russians!