The Russia Investigation Is An Organized Coup

Good to know people can finally move past Benghazi to this newer conspiracy.

Now watch the next move that I mentioned where Papadopoulis’s lawyers will request a discovery to uncover information that Mueller doesn’t want revealed. In fact, he just filed to have it kept hidden. The answer is also why I’m guessing Strozk was just fired. What you label as uninformed is because I don’t eat at the same trough as you. I don’t buy the narrative the MSM has been feeding us. I didn’t the moment Comey stood up in front of us and blatantly colluded with the AG to cover for Hillary.

You really have no understanding of how the plea deal works, do you? Less tinfoil, more reading man.

Keep telling yourself that…drip, drip, drip.

You should likely see a Doctor about that prostate problem you keep experiencing. :wink:

3 Likes

I see we have many in the ranks of QAnon on these boards…

1 Like

Let’s call it a day on that funny comeback. Be cool my friend.

1 Like

What’s the time frame on all of this supposed coupery? didn’t a lot of that happen before the general election?

Im not really a fan of silent letters, whats the point of writing them if you don’t pronounce them? Has anyone figured that out?

1 Like

You as well brother. Enjoy juicing the economy.

1 Like

Why did you list the former USSR but not Russia on your list of countries that were/are controlled by corrupt leaders for decades?

According to Anon nutjobs, everything is going down on Jan. 1st 2019.

It’s showtime!

He has succeeded in conning an awful lot of you into making excuses for every stupid thing he does or says, and giving him credit for basically anything good that happens ever. That’s the only thing he really needed to do. So, good on him. Or something.

Same people who believe in Rapture dates, then don’t, then believe in the next one.

I always wondered about the rapture people. I mean how man times can you sell all your stuff and wait on a hillside to be beamed up, before you say enough.

You mean like the word “queue”, which is a q followed by four silent vowels?

:sunglasses:

I mean exactly that. Who the hell thought these up?

Of course its a coup! The FBI and CIA lied about connections between the Trump Campaign and Russia to get a SC appointed. Its coming out that not only did the DNC pay fusion, but probably paid the Russian lawyer to attend the Don JR meeting, to create fodder for the Dossier they were working on. The DNC colluded with Russians like Derepaska and Veselnitskya to accuse trump of colluding with Russia. Then you have Schiff begging russians on tape for naked pictures of trump! At least Clapper is smart and staying away from this dumpster fire that is about to explode! The DNC literally paid Russians to meet with Trumps team in order to accuse Trump of Russia Collusion. This is a powder keg about to explode! Brennan better thank his lucky stars he doesnt get prosecuted for mishandling classified information and misleading the public about it. Turn a blind eye to Clinton paying Russians to meet with the Trump team, while yelling as loud as you can about Fake Trump Collusion.

1 Like

How do you know this?

Do you have a link to this? How do you know this happened?

Again, how do you know this? Why isn’t fat donald investigating this?

Trust the plan!!