The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Except for my wife, yes. She insisted I have the test, otherwise I wouldn’t have got it.

“Pivot the language”… where do they find these people?

“Pivot the language” => libspeak for “spin job.” :grinning:

2 Likes

DC … weaseling is to be expected.

2 Likes

Not even satire this time! :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

Over and over if need be.

2 Likes

:sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

2 Likes
1 Like

can we follow the science now?

5 Likes

Yep…and tell Fauci to go ■■■■ himself.

1 Like

its simply amazing. there are those (myself included) who have been looking at the science from the beginning and recognized the flaws in the conclusions that were being drawn to justify political decisions. we (myself included) pointed those things out over and over only to be shouted down by political orthodoxy masquerading as science. here is a short list of some issues i’ve been talking about since april of 2020 where “science” (meaning politics pretending to follow science) is finally coming around

1. schools should be open
  2. lock downs don’t work
  3. masks (except n95 worn properly) don’t work
  4. covid is here to stay, herd immunity is not possible and vaccines will not eradicate it
  5. effective treatment is more important than immunity

in short, the disease is going to take its natural course and there’s little to nothing we can do to stop it. covid waves are here to stay, that was made obvious by the science very early on.

6 Likes

Told them so.

5z8uh9

3 Likes

Told them that, too.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Well said.

Not that science. That’s the wrong science. :smirk:

2 Likes

No of course not. It’s about Control not science. :roll_eyes:

Fortunately people around the world are rejecting said control now.

3 Likes

People in general want to believe their government officials during what appears to be a major crisis, but will turn on them when it becomes apparent that the crisis was exaggerated to strengthen the power and control those officials have over us. It is becoming clear that those officials, not just in the US, but all over the world have taken their game too far. And their loss of credibility on Covid issues, will extend to many other issues as well. The world is poised for a very interesting time.

4 Likes

People around the world seem to have had a gut full of the control countries have seized upon using the covid as an excuse.

They are pushing back now and pushing back hard.

The jig seems to be about up for the woke lib authoritarians who have been enjoying the control.

1 Like