The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

True but I believe if we had done what Europe did last year and tried to go back into it would have gotten violent.

Did it get violent last year there, I don’t recall?

Lol.

Sure, sure…

yes, certain

The betrayal cuts deeper when there is more trust.

It will. The resentment is building.

It’s really not weird. The trust allows them, or leads them to go overboard, then the reaction has to match. It’s pretty much the natural order of things.

The vaccine is probably wearing off. People are going to have to boost or we’ll be back to square one. Or close to it.

why would they need to do that when we have memory cells?

Who the hell knows? I’m not getting a booster. I’m just taking a guess. They’re pushing the booster now, right? Must be for some reason.

What do you base either claim on?

Americans disappoint me.

Might want to read up on the former head of Lancets opinion on whether it’s still credible, or marinate in ignorance, your choice.

1 Like

Uh huh. You’ll believe anybody who confirms your biases.

And I was laughing at the idea that some guy on a political message board knows the timelines of immunity with no attractions to his claim.

Some just will not veer from the lib/fake news narrative/propaganda no matter what the facts are.

Both the former heads of the Lancet and the NEJM have said their publications had been captured by big pharma and therefore can’t be trusted. I didn’t tell them to say it, it has nothing to do with me.

1 Like

I wonder if the reason Fox is not covering the world wide protests against Vax tyranny is because Pfizer pays them big bucks…

science.

What?

“There’s no reason to panic, but it’s a great reason to get boosted,” Collins said Sunday during an appearance on CNN.

“So if you’ve raised antibodies against [COVID-19] from previously being infected, or from being vaccinated, the question is will those antibodies still stick to this version of the spike protein, or will they evade that protection? We need to find that out to be honest, though that’s gonna take two, three weeks in both laboratory and field studies to figure out the answer. And that’s what all of us as scientists want to know,” said Collins.

“We don’t know if it works, but it’s a great reason to get it!”

What kind of science is that?

The “science” of manipulating people

2 Likes

agenda science

1 Like