The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Fauci apologized and said he listened to the interview. He tried to clarify and said if more Americans sign up to take the vaccines – as well as those who have already recovered from the virus–the country could get “some good control in the spring.”

Hubris meets Reality

You have to wonder, what reason do they have to live, if they can’t see and visit with those they love?

I know my mothers choice, she said there is no reason to live if she can’t see the babies, she’s all about the babies. Babies being great grand kids and great nieces and nephews.

1 Like

going to be a bad flu season, maybe even a “winter of death”

Where have we heard that before? :roll_eyes: Won’t prevent the illness but helps with severity?

2 Likes

…and that’s only now, after the original claim of a 95% efficacy rate has proven itself to be a lie.

2 Likes

They’ve lied so much it’s hard to know what to believe now.

2 Likes

I’ve been saying this for months. Once again, the “science” of covid catches up to me

delta, and especially omicron pose little danger for the vaccinated, can we dispense with this booster nonsense now and let the memory cells do what they do? unless of course you’re high risk.

1 Like

These patients generate antibodies that were as much as 1,000% more effective than compared to those generated two weeks after the second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, according to a Journal of the American Medical Association article published this week.

That is truly good news my friend. Merry Christmas!

Here’s to Senator Warren and Congressman Booker; may this be your future. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

its worse, this idiot is pushing boosters to avoid omicron, all this will do is prolong the pandemic possibly until a worse variant emerges. his “science” is going to kill people. the only science being practiced in regard to omicron is the sociological science of mass panic. our policies are being guided by the politics of fear, not science.

it is time. if you’re not high risk, breathe the free air, open the schools and business, go to the theater, eat dinner out, discard the mask, give a hug, shake hands, live again.

3 Likes

couldnt have said it better!

I disagree. Delta is still the dominant variant in the country and throwing cation to the wind for the unvaccinated is a dangerous game for now.

That’s their choice. You chose to get vaccinated so how does their choice, impact yours? If you’ve been vaccinated and have a break through infection like Senator Warren just did, you’ll then develop Superman anti-bodies, according to the new science so…what is the problem? Talk to me Goose…what the ■■■■ is the problem?

All the hospitals in my area are already full.

Nice Top Gun reference! :+1:

If you’ve been vaccinated, the science says your symptoms will be mild so again I ask, what is the problem?

the unvaxxed made their own decision. the rest of us should not be made to suffer for them. nither delta nor omicron is all that dangerous to the vaxxed, and omicron doesn’t appear to be dangerous to either.

free the omicron!

I’m sure china will be calling it the “xi” variant very soon and who will be saying they made a mistake by accidently skipping that letter.

Covid is not the only thing that could require hospital care.