The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

:clap: :clap: :clap:

lancet is also connected to the bogus conclusion that covid was naturally occurring through personnel (peter daszak) connected to niaid and the grant it gave to ecohealth that made its way to wuhan.

1 Like

far right anti vaxxer “pastor” rick wilkes of the flowing stream church in florida who called the vacine a global genocide has been hospitalized with covid.
his entire family including his wife has it,after an outbreak at his “church”

Have a drink and celebrate.

Lancet also published the defrauded study by Wakefield suggesting vaccinations may cause autism in children. It is a trash publication.

My Brother is a died in the wool Conservative, old school not Trumpublican, and he is an executive at a large tool and die corporation. COVID has been a real pain for him, lots of infections there last year. Once vaccinations started to take hold the business has done really well, but some of the folks there resisted getting one, including his best friend. Try as he might, his friend wouldn’t hear of getting a vaccine nor even discussing the matter with my Brother.

He is being buried today, my Brother is just torn up about it.

And the OIF lies.

If you’re in the high risk group, it’s probably better to get the vaccine.

“Last year Tony Fauci and I famously, prematurely, & wrongly advised against masks,” Adams wrote in a rare admission of a misstep. “I felt it was the best call at the time, but now regret it.”

8/24/2021

8/24/2021

9/2/2021

1 Like

If it does evade the vaccine and therapeutics, we would be back to the beginning.

That’s what happens when you deploy a leaky vaccine.

2 Likes

same thing he said about covid to begin with

2 Likes

9/4/21

9/4/21

Been following this thread for a while. I think a lot of mistakes have been made. I’ve been confused by the CDC recommendations. My guess is that the science, as far as it can proceed, is uncertain and evolving, just like the virus.

End the end, these are my opinions: First, my place of employment requires wearing a mask. Until I was vaccinated, I wore an N95 mask(s). Exhausting to breath and talk through all day, but so what? I wore them for months until I was fully vaccinated. In private, I do not wear a mask outdoors and have enjoyed my golf game, such as it is, since the beginning of the pandemic. (our city never closed the golf courses) I’ve traveled by air and enjoyed hiking in the mountains of Colorado. In private, I choose to dine outdoors or order take out. I don’t feel diminished by that choice. Finally, I will get a booster when offered. If I have to get a Covid vaccine every year, like the flu shot, BFD.

It may be years before we know the 'Rona truth.

2 Likes

What’s this? Jbiden Inc not following the science?

2 Likes

Not really. The Whitehouse said they were waiting for approval 2 days ago.

Asked about the meeting, a White House spokesman said on Friday, “We always said we would follow the science, and this is all part of a process that is now underway,” adding that the administration was awaiting a “full review and approval” of booster shots by the F.D.A. as well as a recommendation from the C.D.C.

“When that approval and recommendation are made,” the spokesman, Chris Meagher, said, “we will be ready to implement the plan our nation’s top doctors developed so that we are staying ahead of this virus.”

Fauci was even part of a press conference at the White House.

DR. FAUCI: Well, regarding your first question: The determination whether something is now — constitute “fully vaccinated,” I will leave that up to the FDA when they get the data on the three doses to make that determination — and then, ultimately, a recommendation from the ACIP to the CDC so that it’s recommended.

But we’ll just have to wait to make sure that that’s the case when the data get presented to the FDA.

MR. ZIENTS: And, Zeke, on your question about the national campaign, working with our partners at the state and local level, the Federal Pharmacy — that intensity of the operation to get people their first dose, their second dose, and — there still are tens of millions of people who haven’t started their vaccination regimen. And you know how important that is. And we talked about it all the time.

Same as Dr. Fauci just said, once the FDA and ACIP make their recommendations on boosters — that same intensity of operations and coordination and partnership will be applied to the booster campaign.

The science is being followed. Meagher, Zients and Fauci all said they are waiting on recommendations from the FDA, CDC and ACIP.

That won’t stop the infighting narrative though.