The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

What do you think is driving this self-defeating narrative?

The desire to sow distrust in the vaccine, White House and government agencies. Then those who use the vaccine/government distrust argument have something new to vindicate their beliefs.

With Afghanistan and the disaster that is our southern border, no one has to use the vaccine for that purpose.

1 Like

i trust the vaccine, i don’t trust biden and will not take any third dose of any vaccine he’s pushing.

sound familiar?

2 Likes

To what end?

Different ends to different people.

Fox News and conservative media - viewers. Advertising dollars. Fear and the promise of secret knowledge keeps them coming back.

The Republican party - a strong and willing base. Rile up the base with distrust of the party in power. The fear and emotion that come with disease, foreign countries, vaccines, science and perceived loss of freedom makes it fertile grounds for invigorating the constituents.

Everyone else - increased apathy and resentment towards the unvaccinated. Unfortunately that feeds into the “riling up the base” thing on both sides of the spectrum.

It’s the Trump vaccine

1 Like

The Trump vaccine that Trump supporters don’t want.

• Republicans who support Trump more than party: 46 percent
  • Trump voters in 2020 general election: 50 percent

The Trump vaccine that Biden voters want.

• Biden voters in 2020 general election: 91 percent

Seems like the term “Trump vaccine” is a pejorative for his supporters, given their acceptance of it.

Nobody reminded them.

the poll is crap. 76% of blacks have not been vaccinated. last i looked it was under 30%

2 Likes

It is a bogus click bait fueled fudge pile.

Conan posted the CDC data in another thread which clearly shows minority vaccine reluctance.

The over emphasis on paper masks is a big factor.

Has this been discussed?

Don’t recall seeing this…from April.

Yet oddly, some of those sowing distrust are vaccinated themselves.

And? Just because I took it doesn’t mean I don’t have valid concerns about it, just that the positives outweighed the negative, for me.

3 Likes

Relax. I’m sure anyone that is convinced by your vaccine concerns to themselves delay getting the vaccine is still alive today. No worries.

Don’t you mean convinced to take it despite those concerns, like I did?

Right on! :fist:t4:

Experimental!
Lining the pockets of Big Pharma!
Changes you DNA!
Makes you magnetic!

1 Like

Then don’t take it.

■■■■ that. If I get sick, I’ll take whatever my doc tells me to take.

I just think it’s funny that people here don’t level the same concerns against treatments…it’s only the vaccination that is a scary plot to line the pockets of Big Pharma and magnetize us all…

Pills, monoclonal injections right into the veins, drugs with no proof of efficacy…all those are embraced…its very strange…