The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

this could be a bigger problem than the aliens in development of a pan-coronovirus vax

1 Like

Exciting news. I have 2 children who had the covid with mild symptoms.

1 Like

I trust nothing Fauci says.

1 Like

This is where they’ll lose a lot of people. I highly doubt everyone is going to be getting their booster shot every 8 months. Unless there’s some unusual outbreak I won’t be getting any booster.

2 Likes

A lot of them won’t even take the 2nd shot.

1 Like

What’s the point of getting the first shot? At least it’s somewhat effective anyway, but still.

Or are there a lot more cases that I haven’t heard about with people that got really sick from the first? I remember hearing about a few. I just didn’t know there was a lot of them.

That’s the best news I could hear, not an anti-vaxxer just been holding off on the vaccine because of having got the virus last year. Thanks for the article there has been so little written on the subject of immunity for those of us who have already had the virus.

1 Like

simple truth is there is no reason for people who’ve had covid to get vaccinated. there never was and the cdc knew it.

3 Likes

Not only that, but why are vaccinated people so worried about being around unvaccinated people? Why does none of this make sense? If you are vaccinated, you can’t live your life in fear.

3 Likes

Some vaccinated people have compromised immune systems and there is question as to wether the vaccine will work for them.

Others live with unvaccinated or compromised people and there is some question yet as to wether you can contract and spread even if you are vaxed. That is seeming less likely though. But still, people worry.

there is no question and never was. if you are one of the 95% who once vaccinated is immune then you cannot spread it and never could. you cannot spread a disease you do not have.

The CDC site says that is not known for sure yet.

they are lying to you… again.

if you do not have a disease, you cannot spread it. covid is no different than any other respiratory virus in this aspect. if you don’t have it, you can’t spread it.

I’m living my life as if my famiy is 99.99% sure we will never get covid.

But since the cdc still says what it says, I can understand why some people are still wearing masks. That’s what the question was - why are people still wearing masks.

there are two answers.

fear. personal fear and the politics of fear.

virtue signalling.

1 Like

The narrative/talking pts. :roll_eyes:

That doesn’t make sense. If they believe you can still contract and spread it, then they wouldn’t only be worried about unvaccinated people. Anyone could be a potential spreader.

If I had to go to a game at a stadium that separated the two, I’d say I wasn’t vaccinated so that I could sit with the unvaccinated. Every person gets his own 6 feet of space!!! All while the vaccinated section is crammed in like sardines.

here’s more evidence this was man made

2 Likes

I have to post this article because the WAPO is behind a paywall, so this will have to do for getting the gist of what was in the original article.

1 Like

Since this is about Rona, I’d like to add this info about the insane ban on the use of Hydroxycholorquine:

Dr. Stephen Smith: COVID-19 Patients Died Because of Bogus Lancet Study that Disparaged Hydroxycholorquine (VIDEO) (thegatewaypundit.com)

It should have been used by those who wanted to try it. Playing with people’s lives killed a lot of them. It DOES help, & there’s proof of it coming out. Just because Trump thought it helped, the left HAD to say it doesn’t, now there’s a river of blood on their hands.

1 Like