The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

The truth is starting to come out it looks like Fauci was neck deep in the development and cover up.

8 Likes

Sad about all the people that had the opportunity to stand up for themselves and others, but instead folded. This was about so much more than Covid.

2 Likes

And once again, every big govt loving, Trump hating TDS sufferer was wrong.

As usualā€¦ :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

By communists for communists.

They make a mess of everything.

200 times the death rate of Nigeria?

It was all about comorbidities.

Iā€™m not at all surprised.

1 Like

2 Likes

Waitā€¦am I still a conspiracist? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Fauci got paid.

3 Likes

. Iā€™m the one they joke about. Iā€™m even more now. I try not to go down EVERY rabbit hole. Hahahaha

I never got Covid. I never got the flu either.

2 Likes

Have you ever been tested for the antibodies? Sometimes the symptoms are so negligible, youā€™re unaware but either wayā€¦thatā€™s excellent news.

3 Likes

How do you know? Has Fauci confirmed this.

1 Like

ā€¦and was the creator and funder of this virus that escaped from his funded lab in China that killed millions and cost trillionsā€¦yetā€¦the media treats him like a god.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ the Rona Truth ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

3 Likes

Iā€™m 56, and Iā€™m in a high risk group since I have mild asthma and I smoke like a fiend. If Iā€™m sick, I know it. Iā€™ve been to the hospital on multiple occasions with respiratory infections. Antibiotics saved my life on more than one occasion. I would imagine they would be of no use with a virus.

You are correct. They arenā€™t but your body has a natural immune system that will combat this virus and when it does, it produces antibodies specific to COVID. Thatā€™s what they test for to see if youā€™ve ever had COVID.

Iā€™ve never had an antibody test, but Iā€™ve not been even a little sick. The last time I had a cold, or any sickness, was back in early 2019. I remember because I was out of work for about a week.

4 Likes

Itā€™s either Fauciā€™s check bounced or theyā€™re still in production in Wuhan? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes
1 Like