The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Heard that yesterday.

Fauci the Science is/was/has always been a liar.

3 Likes

Second, more than three-quarters of Americans have been infected with Covid, providing natural immunity from future symptoms.

The official number is probably an exaggeration because it includes some people who had virus when they died even though it was not the underlying cause of death. Other C.D.C. data suggests that almost one-third of official recent Covid deaths have fallen into this category. A study published in the journal Clinical Infectious Diseases came to similar conclusions.

https://archive.is/A1pp2

1 Like

When you look at global Covid deaths data, it is immediately apparent that the US used a very different criteria for ā€œCovid mortalityā€ than any other country in the world.

3 Likes

The question remainsā€¦why has Fauci not been indicted for the murder of millions around the globe along with trillions spent attempting to counter the effects? He created it, then shipped it to Wuhan, then continued to fund it and when it escaped, lied about all of it potentially exacerbating the problem?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not quite right. He slipped them the funding to conduct gain of function research, not the virus itself.

What I base this on was a 2012 video recording of him discussing on camera, that the gain of knowledge far exceeds the risk of it escaping from a lab. That right there makes it quite clear, this was his take and he was the force behind it.

He then was told by President Obama that it could not be done here in the US. Fauci then had it transferred to Wuhan and funded it again.

1 Like

What did he do that was illegal? Iā€™m seriously asking because I havenā€™t a clue. Was funding it illegal?

I donā€™t know if what he did was legal because this was all new science. Laws I donā€™t believe had been established yet. That said, does anyone have the right to risk what was risked for the reward he stated on camera heā€™d getā€¦at the cost of millions of lives and trillions of dollars? Should you have any say? Should any one person be the decision maker of this? Should it have involved the consent of all the countries that were affected?

Obama made it illegal and then reinstated it just prior to leaving officeā€¦now think about that.

Thatā€™s the thing. I donā€™t know what is legal or not regarding labs and what they can work on. Maybe he was given a pass when he fell in line?

He lied on national television claiming this virus came from bats naturally and most likely from a wet market in Wuhan.

Now my goshā€¦I donā€™t care how anyone can spin this except he knowingly lied. If he lied, why did he do so? The reasoning he held for himself to lie, is the evidence IMO that convicts him.

3 Likes

That is correct, but what he transferred and funded was gain of function technology, not the Covid-19 virus.

I wonā€™t argue this. What he did is what led to the death of millions.

They are scheduled to spawn Feb 24 if GOP wins WH.

2 Likes

The question Iā€™d have is, was it illegal to lie about that? Was he obligated by law to be honest?

Who cut his paychecks? Answerā€¦the American people. Nowā€¦do you owe them the truth or a lie?

2 Likes

Fauci believes the end justifies the means and that people who donā€™t wear lab coats are too stupid to understand heā€™s saving the world.

If some people have to die, thatā€™s too bad.

He and Strzok are perfect examples of the arrogant-ass bureaucrats in government.

6 Likes

Not by law. Itā€™s his ā€œprofessional opinionā€

I just saw this today. Too little, too late.

2 Likes
5 Likes

Irrelevant. Iā€™d like to toss him into one of the few active lava pits throughout the world. Which is also irrelevant. Did he do anything punishable by law?