The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

7 Likes

Try it again.

3 Likes

Does this surprise you? It was never a true lockdown. Not that they could actually pull that off.

But what about in Australia and New Zealand where the people were like pet birds. Did that have any positive impact?

1 Like

We know they will.

Compliance was too easy.

1 Like
4 Likes

I figure he knew the truth all along. The man is a turd imo.

2 Likes

Of course he knew. Heā€™s admitting, heā€™s not discovering.

2 Likes

White House goes nostalgic!

2 Likes

Help me to understand. You can still get Covid vaccinated or not, right? You can also still pass it on, right? The logic seems to be that if youā€™re vaccinated the symptoms would be greatly reduced. Following this logic, what are the masks for? To just protect those that arenā€™t vaccinated?

2 Likes

It is equivalent to putting a sign on them so they they can shame them.

2 Likes

Smith-Mundt Modernization Act 2013

I donā€™t think he knew either way. He just accepted whatever Fauci & Co. told him and acted accordingly without regard for the truth. Still a turd tho ā€¦

I read something yesterday that said that Putin is still demanding that anyone who has in person business with him to be quarantined for two weeks prior and that all immediate staff be tested for the virus several times a day. Makes Biden by comparison look like a regular Joe. :wink:

1 Like

Plandemic 3 the movie

2 Likes

The documentary above is crushed and hidden by the Globalists. There is no defense that can be offered for this blatant scheme to control the world. Only the most lobotomized would protest it.

Trailer for Plandemic 3

1 Like

Looks interesting!

1 Like

It is irrefutable, but itā€™s not easy to get globalist minions to watch it. Some have an intractable imprint.

1 Like

Watch Plandemic 3 a little further back in this thread

I would love see responses from those who donā€™t want to see this movie. I would like to see refutations and denials.

2 Likes