The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

Yeah, and I think he knew that. But it’s really weird ignoring the trend. You feel dirty, like you’re doing something wrong. It’s easy to get caught up in the hype. I never did, and fought against it. I completely ignored all of the people limits and so called lockdowns. The only thing I abided by was wearing a mask to enter establishments that required them.

I would do the same today. If an establishment put any requirements for me to enter, I would either abide by them, or not enter.

3 Likes

Same here.

I lived my life. I wore a mask at work because it was required. After that., if the place I went required a mask,I didn’t go. We bought a lot of our food from local farmers.we picked up things we had to get from a store at Walmart pick up. I’ve continued to buy locally because I have found I get a better product.
I was never afraid of Covid. I believe in my strong immune system. If I got it and died, so be it. I also am not afraid of dying. I have some people in heaven that i can’t wait to see.
I never got, nor will I get the vaccine. I was willing to lose my job over it and thankfully, the hospital I work for had a generous attitude towards exemptions.
I have always been a free thinker and have no problem standing up for myself and my family.

This forum really changed my belief about the world around me. People I thought would support freedom, were some of the most pushy about thinking it was okay to force others to their will.

5 Likes

It’s like a drunk that says how he really feels after having one too many. Fear tells you a lot about people too. For politicians, they just loved the control. It was worse in other countries. In some areas of Australia you couldn’t even leave your house without wearing a mask. That’s when you could leave your house. Try that in the US. But that’s just the natural progression. The people of Australia show their bellies real quick.

1 Like

fear has a way of exposing things

1 Like

I was very surprised. I am not judging anyone who got the vaccine, wore masks night and day or were afraid.
I am talking about people who considered themselves conservatives going all in on government control. People who were all in on jailing people, taking peoples children, firing people, taking away their ability to receive medical care.

I guess I’ve always had a healthy distrust of the government. I believe that power corrupts. As a healthcare professional , I have never thought medicine was a one size fits all. I am not an anti vaxxer. But I have always been very cautious about what I put in my body and especially my children is bodies, (save a very short period of early adulthood and experimentation) when it comes to chemicals in general. I learn more every day about our food safety in this country and I have always reminded myself that every drug taken off the market for harming people was once approved by the FDA.

the push on kids was quite frankly stupid and counter productive as well as completely unscientific. the push on young adults likewise. for the elderly, it was understandable. still, mandating even for them was wrong. educate and empower.

1 Like

And yet the covid vaccine has been added to the vaccination schedule for children.

Folks should pull their children from schools and home school them rather than do that.

2 Likes

and should not be

3 Likes

If you have not seen this yet.

You’re welcome. It is rhetorical poetry and the image of the critprog phalanx leaving is priceless.

2 Likes

This guy is an ass. Bet he kisses his pillow with his face on it every night before he goes to sleep.

“It’s so crazy. I mean, they’re not doing it because they say they don’t want to do it. They’re Republicans. They don’t like to be told what to do. And we got to break that, unpack that.”

4 Likes

I’ve observed your posts for years now and I respect you my friend. Please excuse my humor.

1 Like

That’s the quiet part OUT LOUD

2 Likes

We can never forget this.

It will be his sad legacy of ineptness.

5 Likes

I need to steal that.

1 Like
3 Likes

Definately the thought process of a tyrant wanna be.

I would tell him good luck with that…jerk.

3 Likes

The face of tyrannical bureaucracy

3 Likes