The 'Rona Truth in One Thread

I remember that arrogant Smirk. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Fauci and the rest of them do it as well.

They see us as sheep to be herded. The ignorant unwashed who must be protected from ourselves.

Policy over people: always.

If order requires killing a few, or a lot, they won’t hesitate.

The same look is on the capitol cops’ faces who waved in the insurrectionists.

5 Likes

meme steal

1 Like

File that under “Faces I’d love to punch.” :wink:

2 Likes

Exactly.

3 Likes

1 Like

who knew?

2 Likes

Astounding.

fauci good one

1 Like

Should read, nobody under seventy unless immune compromised.

1 Like

…and now…NOW…the worthless, totally discredited WHO…along with Fauci…have proven once again that they’re expertise is pure bull feces. They have NOTHING to say that I want to hear including that COVID came from eating bat soup at the Wuhan wet market.

1 Like

Do you think it was put on the childhood vaccine schedule to protect the pharmaceutical companies from litigation?

You can add healthy pro athletes to that too. But we knew who this virus attacked right from the onset. We knew who was at risk. But now that they’ve made their money, they can tell us what we already know.

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s big of you. Other than the fact that what you are shouting is “STUPID! STUPID! STUPID!”

:wink:

1 Like
1 Like

It just quietly went AWAY…Like a cloud.

:cloud:

2 Likes

The covid vaccine does not stop you getting Covid snd does not stop you transmitting Covid. So, how can what you said be true?

2 Likes

The viral load is the same. But the vaccine storm troopers (Star Wars) say that you’ll have milder symptoms if you’re vaccinated. Some say it’s harder to contract if you’re vaccinated. I don’t know how they came to that conclusion. Sounds like wishful thinking to me.

1 Like